• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Gwen Instagram!!! klkjsa;ldfkjsd;ljsd;lfkjsa';ksald

Hopefully there is not a backslash LOL

I've been having difficulty coming to terms with this but it's time I start being honest; I'm a Taylor Swift fan. I know its bad timing to come out as a Swiftie but I give myself to Taylor Swift and pray for forgiveness.
DjDcB0B.gif

“Work" - Rihanna ft. Drake - TRASH
"Work Bitch" - Britney Spears - SLAY
“Work" - Ciara ft. Missy Elliott - SLAY
"Work From Home" - Fifth Harmony - OKAY
“Work" - Iggy Azalea - OKAY
"Run The World - Beyoncé - SLAY
"I Am The Best" - 2NE1 - WHO
"Bounce" - Iggy Azalea - WHO
“Booty" - Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - TRASH
"Physical (Glee Version)" - Olivia Newton-John - glee version? smh
“Anaconda" - Nicki Minaj - SLAY
“Formation" - Beyonce - SLAY
"Team" - Iggy Azalea - WHO
just weighing in

Like Game of Misogyny? Oops, should I say Game of Rape? Game of Poor Writing? Game of Shock Value? Game of Out of Ideas? Game of Trash? Game of Here's-Some-More-Tits-and-a-Floppy-Ass-Dick-So-We-Can-Seem-Progressive?

I mean I'm not even defending that show anymore. Season 5 was awful. The books are better anyway.

Watch The Americans on FX.

I just finished How To Get Away With Murder season 1. omg.
KBBWk3e.png

I watched like the last 5 episodes all in a row. it had me so hooked.
growl nothing will PrEPare you for the masterpiece that is S2. It is flawless.

Without. Flaws.

Definitely a contender for most improved show this year tbh, and no fewer than three scenes alone justify Viola Davis becoming Queen of the Universe

Get into good TV and stop watching Shonda Rhimes shows.

KBBWk3e.png
She's a producer, and that's the extent of her involvement. And thank God, she's a terrible showrunner.

royalan

growl nothing will PrEPare you for the masterpiece that is S2. It is flawless.

Without. Flaws.

Definitely a contender for most improved show this year tbh, and no fewer than three scenes alone justify Viola Davis becoming Queen of the Universe

She's a producer, and that's the extent of her involvement. And thank God, she's a terrible showrunner.

Really? Because honestly I gave up halfway through season 1. Hate how Shonda Rhimes shows always devolve into Who's Fucking Who.

Really? Because honestly I gave up halfway through season 1. Hate how Shonda Rhimes shows always devolve into Who's Fucking Who.
Well... there's still some of that in Season 2 :l but Season 2 fleshes out so many characters, the students are given actual relationships with each other. And I don't wanna say too much but Season 2 manages to give a reason behind a certain character's actions in a way that really does justify (I think a better word would be explain.. not justify) the things that person does. It's great, I loved it.

also what happened to your Hillary avatar? it was great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom