• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara what you doing?

giphy.gif
i don't know who she is but go the fuck in

The Flop

Banned
Gaga, obviously

But what would 5th Harmony even sing? That new Work song whatever it's name is and Worth It? What kind of setlist is that?

They could do some of their x factor songs (Impossible, Anything could happen, etc), and I mean after the new alber releases.

I mean, at least she doesn't have that fucking ponytail so she doesn't look like a twelve year old. But yeah, pretty bland video.
I don't know which hairstyle is more dusty and worn out: Noctis' porcupine hat or Adriana's pedo-pony.

Awaiting Persona 5 updates, watch ha render FFXVzzzzzz utterly irrelevant.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
nah
not going to get hyped for anything bey until it is in my library

Well, tonight is another potential Beyonce album drop. We'll be in April officially so if it's not tonight then it's gotta be next week. Right???

Gaga stay home sis

Oh...
yIWpJcy.png

I'm not here for this. Unless she intersperses her cameo with clips of the superpredator speech, her faux concern for white americans, and her casual mention of assassinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom