• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quantum Break is a slay, it is known. Poor Flopstation Poor users.
lmao nice try

enjoy your WhiteBox Male while SlayStation delivers the GOODS:
uncharted_4_nadine_ross.jpg

iLVOXtH.jpg

G00sd08.jpg

vxvpAlr.jpg

Frodo

AB should really really really really really really delete her twitter account again. It is not healthy for her.

Edit: and ffs, leave this console war to the Gaming Side, please.

rhandino

Banned
It's not really a console war tho. just a light discussion & tea spilling within our community. :)
The Tea would be scalding if not for the fact that the black female of UC4 is only an antagonist and also voiced by a white woman, the other hew from TLoU not being
fridged at the end of the DLC in the name of love or whatever
and since the last one is from a Quantic Dreams game I'm sure she is going to be trash just like their past female characters.

VGEVUT4.gif

rhandino

Banned
K5l8iXR.gif
POP EMERGENCY
K5l8iXR.gif

K5l8iXR.gif
POP EMERGENCY
K5l8iXR.gif

K5l8iXR.gif
POP EMERGENCY
K5l8iXR.gif

CARLY ALLAH JESUS IT'S GOING TO RELEASE A MUSIC VIDEO FOR BOY PROBLEMS!

QihUio0.gif

END ME CANADIAN QUEEN OF TEA!

SaintZ

The video is cute but I've never been fan of the song. The bitch should stop paying dust to Making The Most of the Night.

Also, that hair is tragiqué. Serving Chimoltrufia realness tbh.

rhandino

Banned
The video is already on YouTube but they made it private.

Overall is very cute and serving a TON of "Girls Just wanna Have Fun" realness.

QihUio0.gif

I even like that hair even if it is a bit tragic T_T

Mau ®

Look at Rihanna being seriously amazing to her fans. I wonder how much did it cost them to meet Her? Oh wait The Female Zayn does not charge a penny to meet them. She freely invites them backstage to chat.

Meanwhile the whores ya'll stan for stay acting like patronising mothers or robots who charge a major premium to meet them for the most awkward 20 seconds of their lives. Whew.

cory64

Mau ®;200268062 said:
Look at Rihanna being seriously amazing to her fans. I wonder how much did it cost them to meet Her? Oh wait The Female Zayn does not charge a penny to meet them. She freely invites them backstage to chat.

Meanwhile the whores ya'll stan for stay acting like patronising mothers or robots who charge a major premium to meet them for the most awkward 20 seconds of their lives. Whew.

Ugh she's so real I love her

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
When she got impatient and leaked her shit RCA was like
AO5n2xF.gif

We got something for you

And I thought she finished the album already

Wasn't the album supposed to come out in late November or early December? Suddenly Tina said the album wasn't finished and it was on finishing touches late January and early Feb and now she is saying the same shit again? The album most likely will get dropped without any promo and the label will try to end the contract with her asap.

LOL all the unreleased stuff that got put up on Spotify and the singles she leaked like if she had a decent following it may have worked but she is a newbie still without much following to pull that stuff. I wish her the best and may she find a label eventually that releases her shit on time.

Poor Tinashe. The label should have made her scrap the entire album tbh.

It's sad because the unreleased stuff out there is easily better than everything we've heard from the new album. Like is she trying hard to become mainstream with that style? That ain't gonna cut it.

Floridian

Mau ®;200268062 said:

Poor Justine fans.

Vazra

oh i c. That's just a single though... kinda shitty that her label wouldn't even release that.

Yes but still it kinda shows in a way that she can't let the label do their thing. Also she was talking crap about the label which I imagine it didnt help her case either. She was talking about how the label basically was paying her dust to focus on Zayn's album and how they would give her the scraps of beats cause all she wanted was saved up for other artists.

Mau ®

Zayn>>>>>Tinashe

I would applaud that label for focusing on the more talented, beautiful artisté but I don't think celebrating common sense sets a good example.

cory64

Mau ®;200275002 said:
Zayn>>>>>Tinashe

I would applaud that label for focusing on the more talented, beautiful artisté but I don't think celebrating common sense sets a good example.
I think Tinashe reached a plateau, everything's still high quality but she just doesn't have it in her to be a major label artist. Chris Brown clocked that.

Vazra

I think Tinashe reached a plateau, everything's still high quality but she just doesn't have it in her to be a major label artist. Chris Brown clocked that.

Also people seem to think she as a personality is bland so it seems she lacks charm to attract a bigger audience to her. 2 On seems like it was a moment of luck.

Icicle

[P R A Y I N G] for your faves because Brandy just eviscerated them with a single live performance.

Queen is servinG vocals, theatrics, AND glamour. Does your flop fave serve anything besides hamburgers at her local fast food establishment? Let me know.

GodBless.gif

Also praying for BET's shitty video player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom