• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to acknowledge that Madonna doesn't need to prove herself anymore with album sales. She's been consistently in the game for decades, everyone knows her name, she's absolutely not a has-been seeing how incredibly high grossing her tours are.... doesn't matter that her music isn't top shelf at the moment. Enya comes nowhere close to Madonna's clout and relevance, sorry.

Floridian

BB Top 10
1. Rihanna ft Drake - Work
2. Lukas Graham - 7 Years
3. Meghan Trainor - NO
4. Zayn - Pillowtalk
5. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
6. Flo Rida - My House
7. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
8. G-Eazy ft Bebe Rehxa - Me, Myself & I
9. Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
10. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home

Work is shaping to be Rih's 2nd 8+ week #1.

Also good news for Pitster, WFH is the first girl group song this decade to enter the top ten (also in general 8 years since it last happened), and their first top ten song in general~

rhandino

Banned
Rihanna's "Work," featuring Drake, logs a seventh week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (dated April 16).

koCZkoi.jpg

Oh, and Rihanna is just one week away from potentially tying The Beatles (59) for the second-most weeks at No. 1; Carey leads with 79 cumulative frames at the summit. (Boyz II Men, with 50 weeks on top, and Usher, with 47, round out the top five.)

ZUUKJcr.jpg

Also good news for Pitster, WFH is the first girl group song this decade to enter the top ten (also in general 8 years since it last happened), and their first top ten song in general~
XsMBuNT.jpg

The Flop

Banned
BB Top 10
3. Meghan Trainor - NO
4. Zayn - Pillowtalk
6. Flo Rida - My House

Queens of working from home and getting that BBH100 top 10.

My redemption, my tipping impacT, it's all worked off for the gurls, all the haters can.

VXxGqpY.gif

BB Top 10
3. Meghan Trainor - NO
4. Zayn - Pillowtalk
6. Flo Rida - My House

I've only listened to one of those songs. :( I'm sure i've "heard" a couple of the other ones (I listen to the top songs on Google Play about once a week) but none of them have made any impact.

Touchdown

Banned
Oh, and Rihanna is just one week away from potentially tying The Beatles (59) for the second-most weeks at No. 1; Carey leads with 79 cumulative frames at the summit. (Boyz II Men, with 50 weeks on top, and Usher, with 47, round out the top five.)

Oop. Slay, I forgot Mariah held this record. Another one nobody will catch up to.

f913ea5e50.gif

B-Dex

No, she'd be trumped by the NCAA championship game.

her team ain't that dumb, plus isn't releasing on a Friday more likely?

I will never understand America's obsession with college sports.

Mischa Barton looks like some old, homely 40y/o on Dancing with the Stars.... RIP

Nasser

Yes I am in fact no longer bashing Beyoncé or anyone from my generation! Not when we have bigger (no pun intended) problems like Meghan Trainor! So yes, I am glad Beyoncé is releasing soon.

rhandino

Banned
They didn't iirc, it was a free download page that anyone without a Tidal sub could access.
They did

To celebrate the release of FORMATION, we’re also giving you a complimentary 3 month trial to TIDAL so you never miss a beat from BEYONCÉ. Be the first to discover new music, videos, and more.

You did not need to suscribe to download the song but they gave the free trial option along with it.

Reported to Azealia Banks. Hopefully she tweets about you.

<3

In other news how do you feel about F+TM doing FFXV? Will they beat Leona's Hands?
It's a nice arrangement of a timeless song, but her goat voice remains the pitS

My Hands wasn't much better, though. If they were going to choose a random track from Echo, then either Brave or Broken would have worked infinitely better.

Man, Echo was so flawless

Kia-Labeija-Pillar-Point-05.gif

rhandino

Banned
Not Azealia Banks getting scalped, destroyed and buried by an intern of Sarah Palin
let's be honest with ourselves, the real deal will nevah sound that articulated and rational

A mess

Lsp5GfT.gif

EDIT: wait a fucking minute!

See, this is what I don't get....black person can say something like this, or KILL ALL WHITES and nothing is done. But just mention the KKK paying them a visit and it suddenly becomes a civil rights violation. Nice set of double standards we have in America.

9OBGw1C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom