• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
so bieber has just logged his fifth (non-consecutive) week at number 1 in the UK with what do you mean
I mean, it is an improvement on his old stuff but it is not that good

edit; just doing some browsing when
MRdyjDZ.png

she had a new single this year that I didn't know about
called hope

Vegetable of the year runner up? When will your favs.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
all I can think of when I see these albums with 15+ tracks is that review that slammed ARTPOP for being long saying it was stupid to think that anyone would sit through such a long album or something
I know I'm opening this up to artpop shade for it being crap but that is not the point so have some self control xoxo

but I'm actually expecting quite a long tracklist from rih
shes been gone so long it should be at least twice as long as unapologetic

DOWN

Banned
Was there a song of the summer for 2015? It's usually pretty definitive but this year I feel like it was a weird split between Lean On, Cool for the Summer, and Where Are Ü Now?

The only songs that don't deserve to be on the album are American Oxygen and BBHMM.

l4O-P1Dha5Dlwe7dMACfvxg0lojvzQJyGEg2YqQBRR3j-xy72TRqJ8m9RJdlN29sur41X0e5y4TM53Szmw9iCRgoXj1WgYEpSepb-_zbCN0ryhGJ5vS8GnI6j83L20VDpSm8NLm5I2ywbw6hN12S1ca_4L4wW5uubmQ4ZAG5n3iIrPJbqPgWBho6Iw_wF-d9oAP2coy1IW4M6dHWnAn-Z-CqrXmwjJAPZKmR8Kz_y7zk1-A1qJj02OxDby07-JZJ0J3oko3mnoMvSK9yqx2xAnLZoPODqH0WvjOnQha4pSjGuZsZn1o1T3IqtxyNWonG2FHRP9DKxI77L3aUnWzDz47eC833QfT5rPaobyhPwLOQPyfbYX0vGA5o_HECu6JSLIPO-5SaVUyhMMsUcoDYcYoI2e8mOeVAJotnXc_t-lkbvW5O5TgL55qp8XxZV3JgBvjOgJAfWAKsDaTlWCJiSK_LblbCvumJPDHjeruknjHIu-n5RwWD53N1Pxdi-QuAsYKcWs7wuWxNYntHBczR8ypGh00RjJAMymubhWJ5ILjZ=w200-h190-no
I disagree completely.

American Oxygen and especially BBHM are better than all the snippets we've heard so far, except for Promised. That last one could be great, love the dramatic and dark sound.

James Joint sounds like a silly interlude that you'd always skip, and the others are too much "45S"ish, which I don't like either.

Was there a song of the summer for 2015? It's usually pretty definitive but this year I feel like it was a weird split between Lean On, Cool for the Summer, and Where Are Ü Now?

Where I live (Belgium) it would definitely be "Lean On" out of those three songs. But in reality it's this:

Lost Frequencies feat Janieck Devy - Reality

This song has been in the top 10 for 4 months straight and has been number one for quite a while as well. It's sufficiently "relaxing summer" sounding.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Azealia has a new mixtape coming end of the month
some of its jay z covers (why? I don't know.) the other half is new shit

3phemeral

I combed through that Democratic Primary in search of Hilary gifs and I've made a collection here. There weren't a lot, unfortunately. Maybe like, a few good ones with several OK ones.

r6xJeX

Floridian

Thinking out loud is the most streamed song on spotify with 502 million. Interesting.

Top Ten;
Thinking Out Loud - 502m
Lean On - 482m
Uptown Funk - 457m
Cheerleader - 452m
Take Me To Church - 447m
Stay With Me - 403m
See You Again - 395m
Wake Me Up - 388m
Rather Be - 388m
Radioactive - 387m

Thinking out loud is the most streamed song on spotify with 502 million. Interesting.

Top Ten;
Thinking Out Loud - 502m
Lean On - 482m
Uptown Funk - 457m
Cheerleader - 452m
Take Me To Church - 447m
Stay With Me - 403m
See You Again - 395m
Wake Me Up - 388m
Rather Be - 388m
Radioactive - 387m
not mariner and the diamonds having a huge hit from electra heart, when will your faves?

Yado

Katy Perry remains a comforting, nonthreatening attachment object. She is a giant woobie in a time of great change. She is a blank slate, a soothing emotional day spa for those who prefer easy answers. She's a void with swappable wigs, a tasty nothingburger.

tumblr_nun8jpS8Dq1qa0ugxo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom