• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
And Fiorina nearly bankrupting HP is a track record of accomplishment?

r6xJeX

d go in. I threw away my HP computer as soon as Carly took over HP. I knew the end was nigh.

r6xJeX

PInk Tape

Banned
I had no idea who they were until just now and yeah...

The only thing that's somewhat interesting about them is their harmonies and that's it.

They just seem like a school's glee club that performs these covers on yt and somehow got lucky and hit it big.

Touchdown

Banned
well the song is traSh and the views reflect this fact

but doesn't the video make you wanna go on vacation?

like seriously why am I in new jersey, what a flop state

but NJ is kind of perrty in the fall with the changing leaves' colors. Vacations nowadays are mostly for rich and lazy people anyways sis. We stay on that hustle instead.

c15480a39a.gif

but NJ is kind of perrty in the fall with the changing leaves' colors. Vacations nowadays are mostly for rich and lazy people anyways sis. We stay on that hustle instead.

c15480a39a.gif
you know what sis?

preacH~

let's get that paper and retire when we're 45

c15480a39a.gif

but seriously, NJ is trasH

BowieZ

Banned
I quite warmed up to Troye's Talk Me Down. I'll give his future LP a consideration.
It's a bit disappointing a track (insofar as being fairly cliche power ballad) coming off the insanely good inventive Fools.

I mean, in all seriousness, how can you top the lyrics "your obsession with the little things/you like stick and I like aerosol" laden over lustrous post-dubstep sweepy synthpop chords?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
really liking it
it could keep that vibe all the way through or go awf I'm not sure what I'd prefer but my weave is not safe

edit; what a fucking boss way to drop a tease though
no announcement of the preview
no single name
doesnt even feature her name in the advert

Floridian

really liking it
it could keep that vibe all the way through or go awf I'm not sure what I'd prefer but my weave is not safe

edit; what a fucking boss way to drop a tease though
no announcement of the preview
no single name
doesnt even feature her name in the advert

She knows people recognize her voice. Her power is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom