• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
It's october? Why is she so obsessed with Christmas?

Christmas gives her coins for the next year. She is the queen of Christmas.

HuGCrP7.gif

Touchdown

Banned
If people only noticed you once a year every year you'd be obsessed too.

HuGCrP7.gif

tbh she's noticed year round thats why she still getting paid on the daily. And being noticed once a year is still one more time noticed than most of your faves so don't play it.

HuGCrP7.gif

B-Dex

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....................

The end of Life is Strange EP3. I laughed I'm a terrible person.

Who the fuck goes to Disney dressed like some kind of Wendy Williams Barbie fantasy? Celine at least dressed sensibly. Obviously one of them is there as a mother and not as a potential Us Weekly corner thumbnail. Lol

Wearing heels at Disney though 😹

B-Dex

Who the fuck goes to Disney dressed like some kind of Wendy Williams Barbie fantasy? Celine at least dressed sensibly. Obviously one of them is there as a mother and not as a potential Us Weekly corner thumbnail. Lol

Wearing heels at Disney though 😹

This TBH. Someone was clearly there to get some attention.

rhandino

Banned
Queen Celine looks fresh and comfy =3

Mariah tho, her commitment to almost never ever underdress... I kind of love her for that and she indeed look fabulous.

I can't decided, let me abstain from this.

HuGCrP7.gif

Every time when I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got the dues in life to pay

I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life
Is books, written pages
Live and learn from fools and
From sages
You know it's true, oh
All these feelings come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
yqaNgjT.gif

Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pentatonix (RCA) 73-78k albums, 80-85k SPS
Demi Lovato (Safehouse/Island/Hollywood) 68-73k, 85-90k

Pentatonix destroying Demetria on pure sales tho. eeek

Floridian

It's just people going crazy over mediocrity... as per.

Think Glee albums. That but with less autotune.

Personally, I like the album so far. It's not as corny as I thought it was going to be. Though i'm like halfway through. It's more usable for me than Confident since i'm not a Demi fan to begin with.

Edit; Their version of Cheerleader is a bit better than the original but no one can really save that song.

Meowster

Just heard Borderline on the radio today.. poor Rebel Heart, poor MDNÉ, poor Hard Candy, and poor American Life, none of those albums have something that even comes to an eighth as fantastic as it.

3phemeral

Never listened to Susanne Sundfor, but this song was actually pretty good. Kinda sounds like something Banks probably would sing, so it fills that niche for me.
You should listen to the rest. I loved White Foxes so when I was reminded of Ten Love Songs and Beysus described that track as dark pop, I started listening to it at the gym and its kinda slaying me tbh. Loving Accelerate, Faded Away, and Darlings so far. Darlings is giving me Sia lite with those runs but not in a bad way.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
not here for this male r&b trend of voice altering

Idk if y'all follow Patti LaHelle on twitter (creator of Got 2B Real.) But she's been releasing snippets from her forthcoming "movie" "Got 2B Trill: The Untold Story"

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/641102534069764096/pu/vid/1280x720/by5jVMD3rgvMyJdP.mp4 (Yaaas Hateretha)
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/649017553516281856/pu/vid/1280x720/xowQdILeVBxbVdrN.mp4 (Poor Michelle)
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/656235534855966720/pu/vid/480x480/qsa7eBF1PyVOTJMa.mp4 (Her Jenifer Lewis impression is everything)

But so much of [Taylor's] persona is built on a throne of lies. In 2013, she made an indignant argument against the gossiping hordes that claimed she’d purchased a Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, mansion next door to her then-boyfriend (a Kennedy!). “People say that about me, that I apparently buy houses near every boy I like—that’s a thing that I apparently do. If I like you I will apparently buy up the real-estate market just to freak you out so you leave me,” she said. Turned out, they were right. But Swift wasn’t humbled. Earlier this month, she again denied buying a $25 million house in Beverly Hills and was promptly found out.

ooop........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom