• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Adele we're talking about. She doesn't have "bop" music or "bussy pleasuring songs" that I recall.

She has a max martin track that could be revealed anytime.

Rolling in the Deep, and I'll Be Waiting were pretty decent upbeat songs if that's what you mean by "bussy pleasuring songs". Although, they don't hold a candle to her more somber stuff. My favorite from 21 is He Won't Go though, which is pretty mid tempo I think.

Either way, Adele is coming, no one's fav is safe.

The Flop

Banned
Mau ®;182119790 said:
Demi can't win. She is Demi Lovato, after all. She is destined to linger in the shadows.

She will win. But I can't at Hilldog faking a southern accent AGAIN. She never learns.

7b69QGl.gif

No wonder everyone got their albums out this month and last. No one wants to fuck with Adele. I feel like she'll sell a lot of copies based purely on hype but will get mixed reviews. It's the third album curse.

some tumblr "artiste" who complains about just about everything about celebrity culture but wants to be a celebrity. she hates "mom". she hates fans screaming at her shows. and apparently she hates halsey

Meowster

Just watched Grease for the first time in three or four years. Whew. Olivia Newton-John was something else. That film is so amaaaaazing and the music is just as timeless as ever. Eek.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My mum is absolutely blaring out The Fame Monster right now. Ha taste>>>>

Also the radio has not stopped talking about Adele this morning. Tinie Tempah has been on saying he knows of people that have pushed back their album releases because of her.

The Flop

Banned
My mum is absolutely blaring out The Fame Monster right now. Ha taste>>>>

Also the radio has not stopped talking about Adele this morning. Tinie Tempah has been on saying he knows of people that have pushed back their album releases because of her.

Surprised it's not blown up more here in the States. But, radio will be jumping all over this one.

HuGCrP7.gif

Vitanimus

You and me with our long hair on the gold wall
After midnight we could feel it all
I'd go anywhere you want to

You should see there's a place I want to take you
When the train comes I will hold you
Cause you blow my mind

On the bridge levitating cause we want to
When the unknown will surround you
There is no right time
There is no right time

The branches of the trees
They will hang lower now
You will grow too quick
Then you will get over it

The branches of the trees
They will hang lower now

There's a place I want to take you
When the unknown will surround you

Were you high when they knocked on the door looking for you
Take my hand as our bodies lift up slowly

ExzEQzp.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That backdrop is beyond cheesy.

LOL yup. But thanks to this I went back to listen No Doubt Rocksteady and Tragic Kingdom are giving me a lot of life. (I may have gotten some life from the last album but I wont confirm or deny.)

Nasser

I went to the Piece of Me show in Vegas. I'm not the same person anymore.

My first concert ever and it was Britneys
tumblr_npsv99v8Wm1usef5yo4_400.gif

Floridian

The nerve of Cheerleader dominating the summer charts while the actual album it came from isn't even going to outperform Carly's latest album in sales. Another example of songs being bigger than the actual artist.

The nerve of Cheerleader dominating the summer charts while the actual album it came from isn't even going to outperform Carly's latest album in sales. Another example of songs being bigger than the actual artist.
im so glad whoever made that satanic song is flopping harder than carly

3phemeral

So, because that girl Annie has been posted a few times, I wanted to giver her EP a shot (why not, it's only 4 tracks apparently).

1. Cara Mia's chorus reminds me too much of Mario's "Let Me Love You." I wasn't feeling it to begin with, so that's not really the camel-breaking straw, anyway. It's bland and fails to illicit any kind of emotion from me.
  2. Dadaday is kinda cute. Can't really get into it. Suffers from the same thing as the first track just vanilla, even if the chorus is a little more addictive.
  3. Out of Reach - Seems like the first two songs were practice tracks she needed to get a creative itch out of her system so that she could produce this one. Has an atmisphere that reminds me of that Pure Moods commercial that used to be ubiquitous in the 90s. Only thing that really detracts from the overall mood is her vocal.
  4. WorkX2 - Definite bop. Probably my favorite track just for its sheer boppiness.

I'd rank the best tracks in order from last to first. Not really a fan of the talk-singing but the production in the last two tracks make up for what she lacks elsewhere.

G0XmsZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom