• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
xYLq1Sg.gif

Neptune

I didn't think Charli XCX had the capacity to put out anything remotely tolerable, but I shouldn't have doubted SOPHIE. "Vroom Vroom" is it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
hew is f(x) and how has she had three albums out and yet I've never heard of her

Gwen's new song >>>

Mau ®

New M83 album next year. Reissues of early albums coming this year + "Saturdays = Youth" remixes and bsides.

I love them.

Also, remember when M83 offered to produce Katy Perry's entire album? I knew she was trash the moment she ignored that. God I hope she suffers in hell.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Relative to expectations Adele will certainly flop
No doubt the single will go number 1 and the album will be #1 of the year based on name alone, but the skyhigh expectations people have for her will be almost impossible to achieve
She is Star Wars of the music world

Matt_

Mau ®;182479031 said:
New Ellie Goulding song has leaked.

It's very cute. Very "Lights".

the decent thing to do would be to provide a linkname
giphy.gif

you know nothing brought the goods nvm let me listen

Matt_

lawd 3/3 with Ellie
not even a toe hair out of line for me

Coolluck

Mau ®;182466524 said:
New M83 album next year. Reissues of early albums coming this year + "Saturdays = Youth" remixes and bsides.

I love them.

Also, remember when M83 offered to produce Katy Perry's entire album? I knew she was trash the moment she ignored that. God I hope she suffers in hell.

The last M83 album was trash for me. I want some soaring vocals with my M83 not just some soundtrack for a movie that doesn't exist. At least with the Oblivion soundtrack it worked and they topped it with Susanne killing it.

PInk Tape

Banned
f(x) Victoria Exhibit Clip

The girls are going all out with this era.

NaWBZzE.gif

Cross posts from the KPop thread:
Videos of videos being played on walls, but here we go
f(x) Victoria #fx_4Walls Exhibit Teaser
f(x) Victoria #fx_4walls Exhibit Teaser 2
f(x) Victoria #fx4walls Teaser

I really do appreciate the "art-house" concept and stylings that've been given to f(x).

Edit again: http://fx.smtown.com/Intro/Exhibit/V

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom