• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Harder to Breathe has one of the best alternative/pop rock/moment of gypsy whatever openings ever

and it makes any good stereo system come alive with those opening drums so let's remember Maroon 5 does have some great ones in their catalog, especially from their first album.

I hope he's giving them away or something because all of that just counts as one sale.

Album sales are by unit, not transaction unless its a very large bulk sale for retail, at which point the retailer can still later report the individual sales. You can buy 30 copies and Billboard will count 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfB_K4RGtDo

When you still find yourself shame bopping to a Nickelback song months later.

gret.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The spectre theme already flopping off the charts before the movie even premieres. RIP Bond.

100% blaming sam for the lack of interest surrounding the film

botty

Banned
HELLO. I AM NOT READY....

90c09cc17b.gif

No... no you aren't.

Taylor ~ 1989 - 1.287 million
Florence ~ HBHBHB - 137,000
Selena ~ Revival - 117,000
Lana ~ Honeymoon - 116,000
Janet ~ Unbreakable - 116,000
Halsey ~ Badlands - 115,000
Kelly Clarkson ~ Piece by Piece - 97,000
Tori Kelly ~ Unbreakable Smile - 75,000
Mariah Carey ~ Me. I am Mariah - 58,000

1445422231-ariana.gif

Remember when the Rhat stans here were happy Drake was going to block Lana and now Adele is going to make everyone forget Rihanna is even working on an album

god is good y'all

tumblr_inline_n6u9fzASDn1r34zuv.jpg

No... no you aren't.

1445422231-ariana.gif
wait, 117k for Revival? I thought Selena was flopping? Anyway Revival is good so slay a bit selener. HBHBHB sold 137k? but no one ever talks about that album, wow.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
j3zCq4HsYJg.jpg

above we see an image of the illustrious beast, Adele, standing over her defeated contemporaries, letting out a pleasing cry of victory

Mau ®

I'm tired of you fools shading "How Big How Blue How Beautiful" when it's above and beyond the best album by a female this year.

Do you guys actually like Adele or do you simply like her success? Seems like her music is in some ways the antithesis of a lot of the manufactured, fast food electro pop that's typically stanned here.
fz4TEPX.png

Floridian

Do you guys actually like Adele or do you simply like her success? Seems like her music is in some ways the antithesis of a lot of the manufactured, fast food electro pop that's typically stanned here.
fz4TEPX.png
Some people like the music while others just use the success from one artist to try to bring down others. I'll speak for myself though and say I'm not a bandwagon type stan.

Touchdown

Banned
No... no you aren't.

1445422231-ariana.gif

Mariah Carey - 200+ million albums sold

everyone else on this list combined - much less

1445422231-ariana.gif

rhandino

Banned
MiAMTEC deserved to flop just because she didn't used Meteorite as a single. What was she thinking, ch...

fz4TEPX.png
I like some of her music and I actually respect her ability to turn my faves into nothingness...

Floridian

Adele had her album cover & track list revealed the same day. Only had to announce it herself a month before release. When will Rihanti?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom