• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I like the start but it's a reductive Where R U Now
the beat after the chorus needs to hit a lot harder

rhandino

Banned
Jesus, fix me...

BHbptn0.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
OMG I just remember that I had a dream a few nights ago that he became my sugar daddy
iv0LiVmhBimIJ.gif
iv0LiVmhBimIJ.gif

Mau ®

I've been warning everyone here about King Bieber's return ever since I took ecstasy at a Jack Ü concert and they premiered "Where Are Ü Now". I felt born again.

Matt_

Mau ®;182603924 said:
I've been warning everyone here about King Bieber's return ever since I took ecstasy at a Jack Ü concert and they premiered "Where Are Ü Now". I felt born again.

lets not act like that songs greatness has anything to do with bieber
np1E86g.gif

rhandino

Banned
Clarifying the comments from his previous interview, Sam remarked: “What I was trying to say was that I didn’t want the album to appeal to just one community, I wanted it to appeal to all of them. I wanted anyone, gay or straight, to be able to relate to me singing about men, like I was able to relate to Stevie Wonder or John Legend singing about girls.
This reads like bullshit somehow but I don't know were to put my finger...

Of all gay musicians, why oh why did Samuella have to be the one to hit it big?
Because Adele...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom