• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Hello is coming soon~. Get ready

3QcUADx.gif

cory64

During the cover's designing stage, Rihanna met with Chloe Mitchell, in which they "drank" and came up with a poem that would be used for the artwork and liner notes entitled If They Let Us.[56] Mitchell explained the poem and its meaning to RollingStone magazine, stating it was about being misunderstood, but still be able to stand out whilst doing what is right for you, continuing Mitchell said that the poem speaks about not conforming to society and being a leader as well as accepting that being misunderstood is a positive thing.

The seven pieces of artwork were all named and featured a poem written by Mitchell or Nachum, the front and back covers were titled “If They Let Us Part I” and “If They Let Us Part II” and featured a poem that was split over the front and back, another piece entitled "If They Let Us" was commissioned and featured the full reading of the poem.[61] The inside booklet contains a further five pieces entitled “Fire Part I”, “Fire Part II”, “Fire Part III” and “R”

4BdQRpz.gif

I'm actually howling that this will no doubt be huge and heralded as quality modern pop music.

It's a complete non event. But get those Grammys and continue proving how worthless they are, sis.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hold on.... Is Amy releasing new stuff anytime soon? Adele who?

Is a solo project for a movie soundtrack but Evanescence will be doing a small tour in November which is making people think something new is about to pop up soon.

Meowster

The soundtrack for the Amy documentary is going to have some exclusive recordings and the demos of a few tracks (I'm looking forward to Like Smoke, which will have verses by her instead of Nas). Even demos and recordings from old acoustic concerts will probably be better than half of Adele's new album, considering 21 was only about half good. She's just been on a continuous decline since 19 (obviously not commercially).

np1E86g.gif

Floridian

Adele isn't in any condition of "losing" right now. She has everything planned out. Will she win as much as she did with 21 though? Time will tell.

Focus Snippet sounds more like #1 material than Hello though.

Adele - Hello: opening melody was amazing but she tossed in some generic overproduced chorus. What a shame. Sounds like two different songs mashed together. Should've maintained the melody and then changed it up for the last verse. Even if that would made the song monotonous, ha artistic integrity would've remain. Good luck on this one, Sis. This won't be 21 redux.

Vroom a bit Queen.

Frodo

OMG

That Hello chorus is pounding my pussy hard.
Such power. Such impact. (although it does sound familiar)

It's has been shared by a bunch of friends on my Facebook already.
It will be everywhere by the end of the day.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the pressed in here rn
Hello is great and y'all best get to grips with it because it's all you're going to hear for the next few months

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Adele topping iTunes US Charts.

Yup it has started. Prepare to see the song be overplayed everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom