• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this new trend I keep seeing with people writing loose instead of lose. It's becoming a pet peeve of mine.

78de1ae06c.gif

Probably kids who have barely passed 9th grade English. Tragic, really.

3phemeral

What is this new trend I keep seeing with people writing loose instead of lose. It's becoming a pet peeve of mine.

78de1ae06c.gif

It's no new trend, boo. It's been happening for a while now.

1rtFVRL.gif

Also, listening to this and wondering why she doesn't do an award performance where she just improvises a melody. Everyone would be slain.

Meowster

Haunted randomly came on shuffle & it was still fire. It's clearly one of Beyonce's best songs.
Yes, her second best album, something truly timeless and made up of hit classics that she never sent to their full potential on the radio. Truly winning based off of quality alone. This is supposedly Rihanna's aim with ANTi. I wonder how it will compare. I'm expecting huge numbers that'll exceed BEYONCÉ since her singles have supposedly been so much more successful.

Floridian

Yes, her second best album, something truly timeless and made up of hit classics that she never sent to their full potential on the radio. Truly winning based off of quality alone. This is supposedly Rihanna's aim with ANTi. I wonder how it will compare. I'm expecting huge numbers that'll exceed BEYONCÉ since her singles have supposedly been so much more successful.

Yeah I want ANTi to be like Bey's Self-Titled quality wise. It has potential to be her best album, but i'm not expecting beyond Self-titled numbers with sales.

rhandino

Banned
I still can't at her thinking that XO was going to be a hit.

Only if Iggy plays Jessica.
sa;ldkas;lkda;lks

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I actually think if Rih pulled a Beyonce and it was quality she would out sell it in the long run
She (usually) has better success with singles and that would help with the legs

That being said, it would need to be a step up from her current offerings this era. And she would actually need to have a decent promo campaign, something I'm not sure Roc Nation is actually capable of.
Tidal would have to be dismissed too of course.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

I went from unbelievably happy to sheer disappointment upon seeing Pharrell
hes trash but they've done good things together before so we'll see
took her fucking long enough to get something out though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom