• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Pharrell fucked up as usual
Hwj830H.gif

I fucking hate him

Floridian

The Missy Elliot ft
duckr.png
snippet doesn't do anything for me. She should've released earlier in the year tbh when she was buzzing from Katy's superbowl.

Y'all can stay pressed at Pharell, his masterful production skills. He's still the only reason why Britney ever was usable
and Timbaland via Danja
. I remain perched for his and Missy's collab.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Y'all can stay pressed at Pharell, his masterful production skills. He's still the only reason why Britney ever was usable
and Timbaland via Danja
. I remain perched for his and Missy's collab.

You mean his recycling and plagiarism skills?

Floridian

Ya'll do hate on Pharrell & anything associated with him too much though. I like his music, just not on that particular missy snippet. *Plays happy*

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

spiGFHY.gif

rhandino

Banned
Exact opposite for me. Slurred Lines is one of the worst songs of 2013, and is nothing compared to their superior collaboration.
Ummmm, I'm kinda living for Pharrel in here but #Thicke it's doing nothing for me in this one. It's good tho, let me put it on repeat some more times.

and speaking of #Thicke... has he done anything more after releasing Paula
aka. "I want to keep doing creepy twisted shit"
?

I haven't seen anyone anywhere even mention Demi's new album. Revival was receiving praise the moment it was released but it seems like the universe refuses to let Demi happen. What is it about gerls like Demi and Carly being shut down? Are they destined to flop? What do they have in common? Did they come into contact with Becky G at some point in their lives?

rhandino

Banned
Adele's '25' Is a Lock to Sell 1 Million in Its First Week -- How About 2?

Arriving Nov. 20, Adele's third release on XL Recordings/Columbia is on track to reach that goal, a threshold last crossed by Taylor Swift a year ago, when 1989 moved 1.29 million units, according to Nielsen Music, to debut atop the Billboard 200 on Nov. 15, 2014.

[..]

In the two days after the power ballad's debut, the accompanying clip to "Hello" was streamed, on average, more than 1 million times per hour. By the end of its first week on the platform, it had passed 100 million global views.

[...]

With all that in mind, industry projections for 25's first-week sales range between 1.3 and 1.8 ­million, which means it could claim another title: the biggest debut week for a female in the Nielsen era (1991 to the present), beating previous record-holder Britney Spears, whose Oops!... I Did It Again bowed with 1.32 million in May 2000.

DjVe0Qv.gif

PInk Tape

Banned
This is perhaps the best their choreo has looked live. Removing Sulli was the solution to that issue it seems. Can't say i'll miss that one

I agree. The more I watch it the more I'm slayed by it and I can't say that about any live performance that has S*lli in it.

yk585u2.gif

Mau ®

Rihanna has reportedly signed an unprecedented sponsorship deal with Samsung for 25 Million to back their Galaxy line and support Anti and it's tour.

If the album is made exclusive for Android TRASH PHONES I will unstan this talentless rhat.

Floridian

All these producers & other people keep talking about when Rih is releasing yet nothing from her officially. She needs to stop with the silent act.

qATQVUy.gif

All these producers & other people keep talking about when Rih is releasing yet nothing from her officially. She needs to stop with the silent act.

qATQVUy.gif
Let's see how #TrueArtist she feels when ANTi flops because she thinks she can pull a Lana and sell while not marketing her album

that shit won't work in a post-Hello world

Vazduh

So, listening to Pia Mia's new single "Touch" right now (should be out on YT very soon) and couldn't help but notice two familiar names:

Justin Tranter
Julia Michaels

Both of them wrote Gwen's "Used to Love You", DNCE's "Cake By The Ocean", Justin's "Sorry", most of recent output from Selena Gomez and also Hailee Steinfeld's "Love Myself". They also wrote "Run" for Nicole Scherzinger, among other stuff, and are supposedly writing for Rita's ever-delayed sophomore album.

Where did those guys come from? They're everywhere now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom