• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
touchdown sis edit it fat ur going to get banned

8e06b4ce56.gif

Floridian

touchdown sis edit it fat ur going to get banned

8e06b4ce56.gif

Didn't the past OT's back then had this sort of vicious clapbacks and it was the norm? Now it seems we're in a time where any form of "draggings" is considered problematic. Not defending the statements or anything but just an observation for me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Didn't the past OT's back then had this sort of vicious clapbacks and it was the norm? Now it seems we're in a time where any form of "draggings" is considered problematic. Not defending the statements or anything but just an observation for me.

You can drag hard but when you bring rape and stuff along those lines it can be problematic.

b*tch it ain't about being offended he's literally going to get banned sis

edit: i c u saw

royalan

Yeah, and if you remember people were also banned in those threads, as evidenced by the absence of some of our most iconic posters.

There's always been a line, and I dunno rape jokes might be crossing it.

Floridian

Yeah, and if you remember people were also banned in those threads, as evidenced by the absence of some of our most iconic posters.

There's always been a line, and I dunno rape jokes might be crossing it.

I see. Well tomorrow is going to be mighty interesting. #pray4focus

Touchdown

Banned
Clinging to the game like they cling to their faves past success tbh.

dddd

But like my fave, the game is iconic. Yes this era was a bit of a flop but the next era is looking to be a smash hit wonder. And like my fave's iconic top earning game of all time Game Of War, it's free to play if you know how to make gold in the auction house.

9f02ec3859.gif

I've always wanted to play WoW or any MMO but most of the good ones are a ton of expansions in and starting from the very beginning sounds like a huge undertaking tbh

I've always wanted to play WoW or any MMO but most of the good ones are a ton of expansions in and starting from the very beginning sounds like a huge undertaking tbh

Blizzard in particular has made it really easy to go from zero to hero, especially now (there's still a grind though). The only things you'd really have to ask yourself are:

1) would I like the game play
2) do I have a lot of friends/people I know who also play

PInk Tape

Banned
Can someone tell me the origin of "Delete it Fat", Did Demi really say that and meant to put delete it fast? I need context

Basically a "fan" posted a fake meet and greet experience with Demi that included Demi calling her fat, speaking to the girl in whale sounds, flicked the girl's vagina, and after posting her story on Twitter she DM'd the girl telling her to delete the (story) fat before I fuck you up.

WvILc5L.gif

The receipts
that were photoshopped :rip:
:

Sorry but I don't even use that app which your fav used to desperately try to promote her lazy album for a discounted price that no one cared to buy.

Also i'm not "gay ;)" so don't bother asking for my xxx pics plz.
I've been to Florida, and thankfully only once. So I have no desire to imagine your scaly sun-parched raisins, let alone debase myself by asking for them.

I can only hope you overcome this "repression ;)" that has so clearly turned you into a self-loathing husk of shame.

RVQXSfp.gif

Floridian

I've been to Florida, and thankfully only once. So I have no desire to imagine your scaly sun-parched raisins, let alone debase myself by asking for them.

I can only hope you overcome this "repression ;)" that has so clearly turned you into a self-loathing husk of shame.

RVQXSfp.gif

Hmm interesting, all this "repression" & Deep™ psychological terms you're using makes it seem as if you know about me more than I do. I'll have you know that I love myself 100%. I don't have to live my life through another character or person. But you're welcome to stop by Florida again anytime you want to Leona Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom