• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Legends are a separate category, and we just got UNBREAKABLE. Mariah can't even manage to hold onto that distinction.

RVQXSfp.gif

Mariah is UNBREAKABLE

RVQXSfp.gif

I

Nasser

Mariah Is Excellent and I don't get why everyone thinks she's over. Yall gonna start bopping again to her music this Christmas. Smh

JCX

Which award show/music festival will bless is with a live Venus Fly performance with both Grimes and Janelle?

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah Is Excellent and I don't get why everyone thinks she's over. Yall gonna start bopping again to her music this Christmas. Smh

YAS

and don't forget New Year's. Mariah is the only legend to have a classic New Year's bop as well. It will soon become a massive holiday hit like AIWFCIY did.

Get into Aude Lang Syne

tumblr_n81yneJ6tQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

PInk Tape

Banned
Vic was actually promoting the film or filming stuff still when Krystal was doing the V app for the album launch but I think she has other projects in works that are not music related. As for Krystal solo I want to see what she has since it seems she seems to like more experimental stuff than extremely poppy music when she was on the show with Jessica. Luna I know she will slay it from some of her solo performances and I can tell the direction she might go.

Vic always seems to be more into acting or modeling instead of music when it comes to solo projects so I'm not super surprised about her not having a solo album.

I agree on Krystal probably having a more experimental sound to her music (I still would have loved to hear the Krystal & Jessica album that was shelved after Jess was booted out of GG btw) and with Luna I think she might go a pop r&b or a pop ballad route with her solo.

llehuty

Even if you guys end up not voting that much i'll still post the results. You'll probably be able to vote more than once because the other option requires the voter to sign in and that might be enough to drive some of y'all away from voting. Of course, it's still in beta (like ANTi) so if you guys don't agree with that let me know.
From k-pop gaf poll previous experience (previously a land of countless polls), add an obligatory question for people to write their own nickname. This way you can avoid random lurkers
or Touchdown :p
voting 300 times a day, and would be easy to see if there is something fishy. It breaks a bit the anonimous magic, but people shouldn't hide what they really like (and you should probably not drag people with the additional info you will have).

botty

Banned
Mariah Is Excellent and I don't get why everyone thinks she's over.

Mariah_Carey_-_Me_I_Am_Mariah_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.png

Peak - #3
First Week - 58K (US)
LTD - 200K (WW)
#Beautiful - #15
You're Mine - #88
You Don't Know What To Do - #??

Number_Ones_to_Infinity_cover.png

Peak - #29
First Week - 32K (WW)
LTD - 51K (WW)
Infinity - 5.5 Million... views on Vevo.

Her Vegas residency, where she doesn't perform any new music from the last 7 years aside from Infinity, currently has thousands of unsold tickets/seats.

I've heard that her relationship with the ugly rich guy is crumbling, too.

oh and this...
tumblr_nuw942MS5N1uykx4no1_1280.gif

Any more questions?
xzFojtE.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
god.....the way that botty's post is literally indistinguishable from one of touchdown's posts........i'm SCREAMING

The Flop

Banned
Mariah_Carey_-_Me_I_Am_Mariah_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.png

Peak - #3
First Week - 58K (US)
LTD - 200K (WW)
#Beautiful - #15
You're Mine - #88
You Don't Know What To Do - #??

Number_Ones_to_Infinity_cover.png

Peak - #29
First Week - 32K (WW)
LTD - 51K (WW)
Infinity - 5.5 Million... views on Vevo.

Her Vegas residency, where she doesn't perform any new music from the last 7 years aside from Infinity, currently has thousands of unsold tickets/seats.

I've heard that her relationship with the ugly rich guy is crumbling, too.

oh and this...
tumblr_nuw942MS5N1uykx4no1_1280.gif

Any more questions?
xzFojtE.gif

She's more talented and bigger then your fave ever will be though? Why drag her for filth when we can all get along with ha talent.

tumblr_inline_mss950MAuE1qz4rgp.gif

Icicle

Are any of the gorls planning to go to PlayStation Experience?

If so, let's coordinatE.

Edit: It's taking place on December 5th and 6th in San Francisco.

Touchdown

Banned
Despite being released during the Soundscan era, 'All I Want For Christmas' has outsold all of Ariana Grande's songs.

Any more questions?
giphy.gif

Mariah ranks as the 9th top earning woman in music in 2015 while Ariana is nowhere to be found.

Any more questions?
giphy.gif

Ariana's hugely anticipated new album has launched with a DUD that is Focus. Supposedly one of the most talented new fresh artists in the game and she's on track to open with less than 100k with her "hit" lead single Focus.

On the Hot Digital Songs chart, "#Beautiful" debuted at number 10 with first week digital download sales of 114,000. Focus is expected to end up around 95,000.

Any more questions?
giphy.gif

A donut added a pound around Mariah's waistline. A donut ended Ariana's career.

Any more questions?
giphy.gif

A career ended without ONE number one hit...
giphy.gif

A career ended without ONE iconic video......
giphy.gif

A career ended without any achievements to speak of
giphy.gif

A career wrapped around and compared to a LEGEND's career that is ultimately unobtainable
giphy.gif

Touted as the next Mariah Carey, only to devolve into such a pathetic state of affairs that she has been pretty much blacklisted from the United States South for declaring her hatred of America. A sad state of affairs I say because that was her base. She was not a global star sadly. She was the WHITE Mariah Carey.... She was cute....She was thin.....She had more than one octave....A Nickelodeon teen star who's salary was paid by Nick Cannon... that the trailer dads could fantasize about in the morning and make sing in the evening. All to be undone by a little tongue...A little tongue that went from licking Big Sean's dick...to a donut....to the end of a career.....

RIP Ariana Grande : "The next Mariah Carey"

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
A Nickelodeon teen star who's salary was paid by Nick Cannon... that the trailer dads could rape in the morning and make sing in the evening. All to be undone by a little toungue...A little tongue that went from licking Big Sean's dick...to a donut....to the end of a career.....

Too much.
8e06b4ce56.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom