• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if lana's music is the aural manifestation of the occasional disgusted feeling you get after cumming?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30930-1333722847-4.gif
i guess you would know what that's like since you masturbate to ariana grande

and selena gomez probably

41.gif

watch out for the fbi sis

Meowster

Honeymoon was a good album.. it was just isn't always there for me like Ultraviolence is. I have to really feel it in order to listen through the whole thing. I know, it is borderline impossible to surpass an album as amazing as Ultraviolence, so I don't hold that against her. I'm just happy Lizzie is happy and doing whatever it is that she loves.

41.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
thi3R9u.png

Azealia Banks is the target of a criminal investigation for allegedly pounding on a security guard who was kicking her out of a club, and it's all on video, obtained by TMZ.

Banks and her crew were partying at Break Room 86 in L.A. late last month when she allegedly became unruly and security told her to leave. As Banks approached the front door, security claims she tried pulling the fire alarm.

A security guard grabbed Banks as she was messing with the fire control valves, and that's when Banks and her crew jumped the guy.

You see in the video ... Banks is on top, pounding away.

LAPD has opened a criminal battery investigation.

Source and vid here

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've yet to give Honeymoon a second listening to
the only tracks I can name off the top of my head is the title track, art deco and hbtb
the era just did nothing for me

Nasser

I've yet to give Honeymoon a second listening to
the only tracks I can name off the top of my head is the title track, art deco and hbtb
the era just did nothing for me

Yes I'm so disappointed with the album, but i still love Lana and she's still my second fave. I can't wait for Ultraviolence 2.0

giphy.gif

Floridian

I'm like one of the few who barely cares about the fallout series. I've never gotten into any of them. I need a new Elder Scrolls though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom