• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
When one song is more successful than Lana's and Grime's whole careers

img.cgi

When 'Hello' alone is probably already worth a percentage of Mariah's career, let alone the rest of Adele and her massive hits. Makes you wonder if maybe hits aren't the only thing that matters.

Touchdown

Banned
When 'Hello' alone is probably already worth a percentage of Mariah's career, let alone the rest of Adele and her massive hits. Makes you wonder if maybe hits aren't the only thing that matters.

Yes move on to Adele since your faves can't compare.....Adele isn't even close yet.

img.cgi

Touchdown

Banned
Infinity - first week sales figures of 26,000 downloads and 1.8 million streams.

any song from Grimes in the past 3 years - did anyone even record the status of the streams or sales figures?

img.cgi

Aguila

#ICONIC
HM. Let me listen to critically acclaimed Art Angels to cleanse myself from all these moldy receipts.

#Don'tBuyMIAMTECOniTunesEver

hey would you guys be able to handle only being able to vote for one music video in 2015??
they're all the same blue and pink lighting shit anyway

PInk Tape

Banned
Wait, there is actually a large amount of people out there that think Papi is the worst track off of 4 Commandments...

Are these the same people that are voting for Bang Bang Bang to win the SOTY award @ MAMA this year?

Z2bpmym.gif

botty

Banned
....to the end of a career.....

RIP

giphy.gif

What a turn of events

id4cwWvTGDZRC.gif

Grande's "Focus" debuts at No. 7 on the Hot 100, vaulting onto Digital Songs at No. 5 (113,000); Streaming Songs at No. 8 (13.3 million); and Radio Songs at No. 38 (33 million). The song, which features uncredited vocals in the chorus by Jamie Foxx, is the first single from her 2016 album Moonlight and her sixth Hot 100 top 10. Her first set, Yours Truly, spun off the No. 9 hit "The Way," featuring Mac Miller, while follow-up My Everything produced "Problem" (No. 2, featuring Iggy Azalea); "Break Free" (No. 4, featuring Zedd); "Bang Bang" (No. 3, with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj); and "Love Me Harder" (No. 7, with The Weeknd). "Focus," thus, marks Grande's first trip to the Hot 100's top 10 unaccompanied by another artist.

and the only artist to ever have all of their lead singles debut in the top 10.

nUYmAOk.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait, there is actually a large amount of people out there that think Papi is the worst track off of 4 Commandments...

Are these the same people that are voting for Bang Bang Bang to win the SOTY award @ MAMA this year?

Z2bpmym.gif

I've seen people praising Glitter like WTF?!?!

botty

Banned
Hmm, I wonder how Mariah's first three lead singles fared...

We'll see what the Big Spider's career looks like 20 years from now~

The fact that this post is comprised of you reaching both 20 years into the past and 20 years into the future for a drag.

p9daeQY.gif

Right now Mumei is rolling in her Egyptian cottons over this disgusting gif abuse honestly

I tried to open this page on my phone and it just opted out

Floridian

Right now Mumei is rolling in her Egyptian cottons over this disgusting gif abuse honestly

I tried to open this page on my phone and it just opted out

Imagine the earlier times where Chrome was struggling with gif processing. I wouldn't be able to read anything unless I was using firefox.

Floridian

I just wanna look gud for ya gud for ya, uh-huh
I just wanna look gud for ya gud for ya, uh-huh

Lemme show me how proud I am to be yours
Leave the stress & mess on tha floor
Still look gud for ya gud for ya, uh-huh

Floridian

You're so Art Deco, out on the floor
Shining like gun metal, cold and unsure
Baby, you're so ghetto, you're looking to score
When they all say hello, you try to ignore them
'Cause you want more