• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
OH NO
IT CAME
HIGHER THAN AN AEROPLANE
SWEETER THAN A SUGARCANE!
WHY YOU LOOKING FOR A HARMONY
THERE'S HARMONY IN EVERY THING!
IT'S A BUTTERFLY WHO WAITS FOR WIND
TO FLY AWAY

Gf5HrnW.gif

[ 9 0 ]

There needs to be a new rule that you can't have a track with a single clause featured artist or producer

It ruined the Aquarius era with Pretend as the second single
It ruined the Unapologetic era with Right Now (Guetta) as the third pop single.
It ruined the Talk That Talk era with Dr. Roofies You Da One followed by Talk That Talk
It ruined the ARTPFP era with... actually that one took care of itself
q4PjW8o.gif

JCX

Anyone here ever been to Glastonbury? Considering going next year, but I hear it's tough to get tickets. Also if you have, do you think it's worth going if i've already been to Coachella?

Frodo

I was listening to E.MO.TION today and its realness shows.

Emotion, Run Away With Me, Let's Get Lost, All That, Favourite Colour (and basically the rest of the album really) are all great songs. Carly won, but nobody was there to see/listen. Poor ha.

I wish I knew exactly how the Gaga-Troy Carter split came to be. He says she fired him, she seems to insinuate he left her. But what's the T?

Frodo

Who is Troy Carter?

Or better yet: Wait. before you answer that, should I know who he is? If not don't even bother.

I wish I knew exactly how the Gaga-Troy Carter split came to be. He says she fired him, she seems to insinuate he left her. But what's the T?
I love Gaga but she tends to take responsibility for things that go well and try and offload blame when things go tits up, even if she claimed responsibility for them before they did. So I don't think anything she says about her failures can really be taken at face value.

Anyone here ever been to Glastonbury? Considering going next year, but I hear it's tough to get tickets. Also if you have, do you think it's worth going if i've already been to Coachella?

Yes, because unlike from what ive heard of Coachella, people go there for the music.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

yes, it slays.

also i have a friend who's been to both and who says that glastonbury shits on coachella so take that for what its worth.

so anywaY

who is perched for the ND tomorrow? the only reason i'm tuning in is because of the possibility of new Smash 4 character DLC, which I'm always a slut for.

Floridian

Smash 4 DLC is the only good thing Nintendo has put out this year besides Splatoon, Mario Maker, and Majora's Mask 3D

wdsJpxU.gif

What a decline compared to last year which had the Smash/Kart/Bayo2/DK quadruple threat. I'm not a fan of the Zelda series so all these Zelda remakes they keep doing isn't satisfying me. I'll keep my expectations super lower.

I need to take advantage of the B2Get1Free at Target and get.

Tomb Raider, Assasin's Creed, and do I go with
COD BOPS3 or Fallout 4?

I already have Halo 5.

lbYbCi5.jpg
Just buy another copy of ROTTR tbh 🌝

Also professor beef is that that game where someone dies for like 15 minutes?

I'm perched for the PC release of Rise of the Tomb Raider next year tbh.

If I wanted to play it this year, I'd have to get the 360 version. And I love myself far too much to endure that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom