• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Queen of All Media Wendy Williams to Mariah Carey: "You look like a desperate old lady at this point"
Would Wendy lie?
1a2217f0e9.gif

Wendal looks like a top heavy dying tree.

Floridian

Oh wow I was hacked I would never do anything illegal!

I'm joking guys please don't ban me ��

Rather be safe than sorry tbh. Given past OT history on link spreading & Gaf rules, we don't want any mess to occur.

I'll have apple music at my disposal~

tj hazuki

Across all retailers, 25 is approaching 500k in orders. Of course, the bulk of this—over 80%—is digital, since most physical retailers don’t offer a preorder option.

Will she become the first artist to sell 1m digital albums in a single week? With current forecasts at 2-2.5m for the album overall, it’s very likely she will.
hTpgtMR.gif

Phreaker

Not that bad actually, but I think this is my favorite cover (he does a mean cover of 1D's Perfect too) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dOhbkcvWQ

His voice reminds me a bit of Seal, who also just released a new album on the 6th.

edit:
wtf

why is she so popular?

Her music appeals to a lot of people and she has an amazing voice. It doesn't hurt that she's white, but Whitney had a similar appeal at one point.

cory64

>Tinashe is the future of R&Bpop
>Player can't even outchart Janet

RCA is truly the worst at handling their non-penis artists, I hope the good sis Xtina gets out of there as well.

I bet they gave half of Joyride to King Zayn.

Floridian

>Tinashe is the future of R&Bpop
>Player can't even outchart Janet

RCA is truly the worst at handling their non-penis artists, I hope the good sis Xtina gets out of there as well.

I bet they gave half of Joyride to King Zayn.

There's literally no promo for Tinashe, & Player is such a bland/generic song. Her selling her soul to work with Fist Brown ain't did her any favors either. I hope she finds her umbrella.

cory64

There needs to be a new rule that you can't have a track with a single clause featured artist or producer

It ruined the Aquarius era with Pretend as the second single
It ruined the Unapologetic era with Right Now (Guetta) as the third pop single.
It ruined the Talk That Talk era with Dr. Roofies You Da One followed by Talk That Talk
It ruined the ARTPFP era with... actually that one took care of itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom