• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
"Based on 7 critics"

img.cgi

She couldn't even get 10 reviews for her album. I mean is she really that unknown??

img.cgi

Touchdown

Banned
I'm glad y'all consider Mariah the standard to which you compare your unknown faves too though. Gives them something to strive for I guess. I'm sure one day they'll be a big success.

img.cgi

Cynosure

Remember that time when she tried to leach off the attention Lady Gaga was getting before the release of Artpop with their tragic performance but the album ended up being a complete garbage like Xtina's last 2 albums

leí esto 5 veces, pero no pude estar seguro de lo que estás tratando de decir.
the Do What U Want performance on The Voice was over a month after the release of Artpop. and X was slaying with Say Something around that time

I doubt she'll be releasing anytime soon since actually no one cared about her but rather about the feud with Britney.

I cannot with your level of derpiness

OnISmWV.gif

but really what does she have? No sales, awards, relevancy.... nothing at all.
giphy.gif
DRAG THE CORPSE THAT IS MODERN DAY BRITNEY

END HA

img.cgi

and btw, she has 4 albums that aren't unfinished tragic piles of shit

img.cgi

and sales with no promo

img.cgi

and it doesn't take her years to perform a decent live show

img.cgi

and she's not holed up in vegas unlike your fave who is afraid to work on another album while lana is already working on her next one

img.cgi

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah Carey - worth 535+ Million Dollars

Lana Del Rey - worth 8 Million Dollars

img.cgi

Not the house she bought for Nick Cannon being worth more than Lana's whole life and being

img.cgi

Aguila

#ICONIC
Grimes and Lana are internet artists. That much is KNOWN.

What is the "legendary" Mariah's excuse for being such an embarrassing flop nowadays?

If you weren't born 100 years ago, you'd probably think she was an internet artist too.

img.cgi

Partition

Banned
Grimes and Lana are internet artists. That much is KNOWN.

What is the "legendary" Mariah's excuse for being such an embarrassing flop nowadays?

If you weren't born 100 years ago, you'd probably think she was an internet artist too.

img.cgi

Now now, the Internet doesn't talk about Mariah either.

Touchdown

Banned
The internet has more articles about Mariah starring in the upcoming Lego Batman movie than Grimes has reviews for her "acclaimed" album

img.cgi

Touchdown

Banned
Lana and Grimes aren't so much "internet" artists as they are "website" artists. I can't find them outside of the one website known as Tumblr tbh.

img.cgi

Lana and Grimes aren't so much "internet" artists as they are "website" artists. I can't find them outside of the one website known as Tumblr tbh.

img.cgi
just like you can't find mariah mentioned outside of POPGAF

img.cgi

edit: not you clinging to her boyfriend's house to deflect from what really matters
img.cgi

#musicnotthebling fam
img.cgi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom