• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

When We Were Young live performance snippet. Starts at 1:30

Oh Wow! I can't wait!!! kajhdfkadhskaaka

How do I watch the whole 60 Minutes Australia interview?!

People can say what they want about Ms. Dion but hearing My Heart Will Go On immediately start playing after Titanic ends never fails to make me uncontrollably weep. The power, the voice, the soulful Academy Award performance where none of her peers put her to shame (unlike Adele's performance). Poor some others.

celine_dion_oscar.jpg

preach and let them know! I love ha too

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
flordia kilos is great you blasphemers
guns and roses got deleted within a few days of me hearing ultraviolence though
shit in audible form

Demi covering Adele's Hello live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgBww0dimM8

sing it girl!

people should stop trying to cover adele because people cannot cover adele
even adele struggles to do her own songs live so why weaker vocalists even try I will never know

flordia kilos is great you blasphemers
guns and roses got deleted within a few days of me hearing ultraviolence though
shit in audible form

people should stop trying to cover adele because people cannot cover adele
even adele struggles to do her own songs live so why weaker vocalists even try I will never know
I agree with everything in this post

Nasser

My baby looks so sexy.

9s6yK4C.png

So tired of people going after how someone else looks, that's the weakest shit, and it won't make you less ugly.

Also, when I see people bashing Britney for her appearance saying she "looks old" and "rough" (which aren't true) it strikes a nerve because the main thing that causes people to age young is stress. So I really wonder how youthful you all would look after suffering a mental breakdown, losing custody of your children that you love dearly, and on top of that, having to do it all in public eye. While millions of people point fingers, judge, and drag your name through the dirt. Considering everything this woman has been through, she looks so damn good at 33.

Floridian

My baby looks so sexy.

9s6yK4C.png

So tired of people going after how someone else looks, that's the weakest shit, and it won't make you less ugly.

Also, when I see people bashing Britney for her appearance saying she "looks old" and "rough" (which aren't true) it strikes a nerve because the main thing that causes people to age young is stress. So I really wonder how youthful you all would look after suffering a mental breakdown, losing custody of your children that you love dearly, and on top of that, having to do it all in public eye. While millions of people point fingers, judge, and drag your name through the dirt. Considering everything this woman has been through, she looks so damn good at 33.

Britney isn't the only target here. It's like how people like to bash Rihanna's forehead for being "too big" although she was born with it. It's like how people make fun of Gaga's looks because she isn't the typical "hot blond skinny" type chick. It's like how people make fun of Leona Lewis because they think she resembles a horse & associates herself with them. It's like how people make fun of Taylor's stick figure because she doesn't want to get injections like current female rap artists, etc. Point is, no one's perfect & people are just posting pics for shits & giggles. Can only speak for myself here, but there's no personal bashing going on. Everyone has their off-days and since we're on the internet, they'll be bound to surface.

images43.jpg

Touchdown

Banned
whew Kyon would be dragging y'all through the mud right now.

also - Britney's son is going to grow and be more talented and successful than Justin Timberlake, that will be the biggest kii.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Sad part is that some people are posting pics
from 2007
of someone, while they were suffering a mental breakdown, for shits & giggles.

they're just fuming because britney was more famous than their faves even the middle of her mental breakdown

Floridian

When I'm with you
I'm chillin', I'm chillin'
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
I'm chill

dahell2.png

Status