• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mr. Oizo f/ Charli XCX - Hand In The Fire (Snippet)

My reaction this morning to last nights events.

tumblr_ni5vygIHH61tm6jmho1_500.jpg

I didn't mean to get so [R E D A C T E D] but after a few glasses of wine, I was feeling fine.

Bayo, I'm sorry for questioning the cleanliness of your rectum and dick.

I'm sure they're both very clean. :)

giphy.gif

It is fine.
a22bd7e038.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Justin has done a beyonce and has uploaded a video for every track on the album
not sure I have the willpower to sit through 50 minutes of looking at his mug but i'll try

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I watched one video and it was just interpretive dance that is all the rage right now
decided to go download Halsey's album instead
Bieber's power I guess

Missy's video for WTF makes all other videos released this year irrelevant.

Poor them.

this truth

cory64

Justin has done a beyonce and has uploaded a video for every track on the album
not sure I have the willpower to sit through 50 minutes of looking at his mug but i'll try

He's not in most of them, which is actually BRILLIANT because they can still do full single promo for the remainder of the era.

The Flop

Banned
Hailee Steinfield's EP is cute, but One Direction won this weeks releases tbh. PercheD for "IKWYDLS" on the 18th and then SlAydele and Hunger games on Friday.

botty

Banned
A flower taught me how to pray
But as I grew, that flower changed
She started flailing in the wind
Like golden petals scattering
And I miss you dandelion and even love you
And I wish there was a way for me to trust you
But it hurts me every time I try to touch you
But I miss you dandelion and even love you

Where are you touchdown bitch/leona hoe, I been listening to Mariah all day.
hLKYRrw.gif

Matt_

Oh at the fact despite the swiping the writer is pretty positive about the whole album

I've given it one listen through, not sure if I like it more than Purpose or not but the opening track, Hey Angel, is absolutely delightful. Reminds me a lot of Coldplay actually so I'd say people should go listen to that track at least if not the full album (theres a link in the article to it)

B-E-H-A-V-E aggressive
Tell me I'm a mobster looking so fresh, uh
B-E-H-A-V-E never more
You gave up being good when you declared a state of war

God, play this song at my funeral.

Big Sean is such a damn joke, his verse in No Pressure is the pits.
"We fight more than Ryu and Ken" um what? not to mention the other cringeworthy references.

Matt_

Omen and Magnets live on SNL
Disclosure are so good live if you ever get the chance to see them you should
sam giving me predator vibes and lorde serving me draugr

Dany

Banned
I loved their stage set up last several times I saw them. That was before their new album, I wonder if they've changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom