• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
new missy song is actually fun and nice.

O9Jwiid.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;185630021 said:
The same way you were perched for Honeymoon after the initial songs that surfaced from it. 😳
Eek. And Honeymoon, for me, has ended up being such a disappointment two months later. Prepare yourself. 😳

Mau ®;185630021 said:
The same way you were perched for Honeymoon after the initial songs that surfaced from it. ��
call me when rihanna manages to shit out an album in 2016

rhat stans thinking they can come for anything when their fave is dead in the water because she has no control over her music kii

Floridian

rhat stans thinking they can come for anything when their fave is dead in the water because she has no control over her music kii

Don't even start with the "rhat" talk when you were wearing an anti avatar last month. You'd be the first to run to iTunes the moment the Barbadian princess wakes up from her "artistic" sleep. Nyquil stans thinking they can come for anyone's ability to release music when their fav does so every year and is already expiring by the 3rd era & being overshadowed by tumblr artists.

P2H8e4A.gif

Don't even start with the "rhat" talk when you were wearing an anti avatar last month. You'd be the first to run to iTunes the moment the Barbadian princess wakes up from her "artistic" sleep. Nyquil stans thinking they can come for anyone's ability to release music when their fav does so every year and is already expiring by the 3rd era & being overshadowed by tumblr artists.

P2H8e4A.gif

oop

UICdtmg.gif

P2H8e4A.gif

really? I could've sworn you were calling Ultraviolence Lana's best album a few days ago? And didn't you say you enjoyed Honeymoon? It's not my fault you have to run to other artist because your lazy ass fave can't be assed to work on her musical career anymore and has left her fans stranded and pressed everywhere after she canceled her most recent performance.

Stay pressed that everyone else has new music from their faves while you're left rotting and begging for fucking SNIPPETS from your shit fave that crashed hard after no one gave a shit about American Oxygen. Lana would never put out a song so terrible, disgusting, and incomplete as whatever the fuck that SINGLE was supposed to be. Is that really the best your fave can do this era that has been in the making for fucking years? Poor it. Have fun listening to the Rhat screech her mating and hunting calls over shitty, rushed "Real" music I guess hun.

P2H8e4A.gif

Rhat stans having the audacity to come for someone who is everything she wants to be right now: Lana has control over her music, Lana has the real music she's begging Kanye to shit out for her, Lana can actually release new shit on a timely basis, and Lana doesn't sound like a dying, squealing pig when she sings live.

Have fun waiting for Rihanna to finish hunting the seas for food for her village I guess.

P2H8e4A.gif

P2H8e4A.gif
lashe haw

goinnn fat

Majmun

When We Were Young live performance snippet. Starts at 1:30

Let me photograph you in this light in case it is the last time
So we might be exactly like we were before we realised
We were sad of getting old it made us restless
I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless

It was just like a movie, it was just like a song
When we were young

this bish
PAY-Jesy-Nelson-in-tears-after-leaving-a-Little-Mix-launch-party.jpg

Mau ®

Bruh you've been really coarse lately. Hope everything is ok in your life 😘

cory64

I'm sure Rihanna is so bothered right now, what with her getting paid twice for every stream now that she has master rights to her music.

Tbh I'm sure whatever Rihanna comes up with will be a big hit here, so what's the point of complaining/shading at this point.

Honestly between her, Beyonce and Gaga releasing within 6 months of each other it's gonna be Christmas at POPGAF before we know it.

cory64

Tbh I'm sure whatever Rihanna comes up with will be a big hit here, so what's the point of complaining/shading at this point.

Honestly between her, Beyonce and Gaga releasing within 6 months of each other it's gonna be Christmas at POPGAF before we know it.
tbh. The mess will be legendary.

Mau ®

"Alive" by Sia was originally written for ADELE and it sounds like a damn Celine Dion song.

Sia became rubbish so fast. Lord.

Meowster

People can say what they want about Ms. Dion but hearing My Heart Will Go On immediately start playing after Titanic ends never fails to make me uncontrollably weep. The power, the voice, the soulful Academy Award performance where none of her peers put her to shame (unlike Adele's performance). Poor some others.

celine_dion_oscar.jpg

Mau ®

Ultraviolence is so so good up until "West Coast" finishes. Then it becomes one long boring song. For that reason I can't consider it her best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom