• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
BoA / 「Lookbook」

tumblr_nxxz0iQDsQ1tqtld0o1_500.gif

Best of Everything. And that dance!!.
Hoping Bayo comes through with some awesome gifs, the ones I saw in tumblr are trash.
Bayo Quality Gifs have been delivered.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Send My Love kinda sounds like a lily allen song
I Miss You has me shook
jonny_zpsfdda5d96.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
wow water under the bridge
roy needs to check back in because this is such an uptempo bop

Floridian

Judging by snippets, 25 is going to be more uptempo as a whole than 21, which i'm in the mood for. I can see why they chose Hello also as the first single. Perfect name, marks departure from the 21 era while at the same time serving as a reminder as to who she was. Glad its the first track to get that out the way.

Matt_

has it even leaked though?

edit; cackling at the thought that she could release it now and block both bieber and one d from #1 with only a couple days sales

Matt_

I wonder what the Target exclusives will sound like. But Target exclusives tend to be hit or miss so meh.

I think its a general thing that at least one target exclusive track will be the best of all the album and the rest will be shite that should not have seen the light of day
Why Do You Love Me will be the bop, the other two shall be middle of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom