• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

^These high standards. She JUST had one 6 years ago, stop.

Also, that's coming from someone whose fave has YET to achieve a top 10 as a true solo vocalist or credited artist, really?

It's crazy that Tidal are still trying iT tbh. Why cannibalise your first week sales when a Tidal exclusive is hardly that?
The Tidal week is her debut week because of SPS.

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah Carey - A Christmas Melody Movie Trailer

tumblr_mab9pcjT5W1qhgj0co2_500.gif

I can't stop laughing. This movie has already brought joy to my life.

omg!!! It looks so good!!!!
101f5d9446.gif

also I believe I said a few months ago that Beyonce is basically finished. She not new and fresh anymore.

cory64

if you remember your scalp was burning because #Beautiful was just released around that time. It was such a slay.

No honey, we're talking about December when your fave was peddling her then 19-year old Christmas single because she had to delay MIAMTEC a few months after she had dropped promo for her second attempt at a lead single #Beautiful (and its subsequent drop off the charts). She then reappeared from her post-Holiday food coma to deliver a buzz single that barely cracked the Hot 100. Eventually she released the album, but it's hard to find evidence of that.

And yes, I know I'm dragging the MIAMTEC era in the midst of the ANTi mess. It still deserves it.

Touchdown

Banned
No honey, we're talking about December when your fave was peddling her then 19-year old Christmas single because she had to delay MIAMTEC a few months after she had dropped promo for her second attempt at a lead single #Beautiful (and its subsequent drop off the charts). She then reappeared from her post-Holiday food coma to deliver a buzz single that barely cracked the Hot 100. Eventually she released the album, but it's hard to find evidence of that.

And yes, I know I'm dragging the MIAMTEC era in the midst of the ANTi mess. It still deserves it.

She only dropped promo because she took a deadly fall off a stage. Luckily queen survived and subsequently her slings gave me so much life

cory64

My baby looks so sexy.

So tired of people going after how someone else looks, that's the weakest shit, and it won't make you less ugly.

Also, when I see people bashing Britney for her appearance saying she "looks old" and "rough" (which aren't true) it strikes a nerve because the main thing that causes people to age young is stress. So I really wonder how youthful you all would look after suffering a mental breakdown, losing custody of your children that you love dearly, and on top of that, having to do it all in public eye. While millions of people point fingers, judge, and drag your name through the dirt. Considering everything this woman has been through, she looks so damn good at 33.

Janet at 33:

Lf1yJ8x.jpg

Janet at 49:
6P3KDWT.png

But she didn't go have to go through much, right?

ngl i liked Writing's On The Wall by Samantha. Maybe the visuals from the cinematic credits made it sound better lol

edit: PSA don't watch 007 Spectre it's a piece of shit

Brhoom

Banned
Tried it once and failed but let me give pop gaf one more try
tumblr_najtmg8f9o1rfduvxo1_250.gif

This time I will try to listen to everything that is posted
except anything not by Mariah

Phreaker

Another new Enya song (available now on iTunes)

The Humming...

Enya-DarkSkyIsland.jpg

The notoriously reclusive Celtic chanteuse returns with her first album in six years on Nov. 20, and EW sat down with the 54-year-old to talk about why it took so long to make her newest album Dark Sky Island, what she did with her time off, and and why she thinks her music has made fans of out so many people worldwide. Link

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Wow. The instrumental alone sounds better than all of Justin's singles this era. I'm guessing he's coming in 2016? I don't think anyone's doing a surprise release this year since Adele is coming.

Probably
maybe the lead single in december to make use of getting on x factor for a performance
might reveal something in the interview when it releases
hope its sooner rather than later, he needs to get the jump on Harry if he wants to get off to a running start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom