• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowster

Toucanne is wonderful if a bit understated. My favorite tracks on the song are the title track and Diamond Heart, which I'm still pressed she didn't perform on top of the Super Bowl stadium. Kinda disappointed that nothing on the album sounds like Perfect Illusion but oh well. The second half isn't as good but it is okay. Overall a better album than Artpop.

I just can't stand country tbh like Hey Girl is an incredible song and one of her best songs period while Dancing In Circles is a b o p but I just can't listen to the rest. Maybe it's like Godlymoon where I have to be in the right mood for it

Phreaker

Here are the results from the poll this time. Sorry the remix side's legibility isn't the best, but they have really long names...

Mgt5AuJ.png

Full results

Yah, my BOP made the list

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That shady fucking will.i.am thread got me to relisten to the Dutchess and what a fucking album
London Bridge to Here I come is literally without a flaw
Taking me twice as long as I keep having to repeat songs

Boy, it's late, walk me home, put your hand in mine
At the gate, stop and say, "Be my valentine"
You are, by far, the brightest star I've ever seen
And I never dreamed I'd be so happy that I could die

You used to say that I was beautiful, like Cleopatra,
But you're the king, too, so I would say, "Back at ya!"
I'd flip my hair and make you stare and put my make-up on
And make up stories 'bout my life and 'bout my very cherry-bomb

And even then I knew that we were something serious,
That you would dominate my thoughts like radio the Sirius
I see you in the hall like "Hello, hello"
Up against the wall like "Let's go, let's go"
hnhojfqz72zy.gif

Let me take you out of this town,
Let me do it right now, baby.
Dancing till dark, staying forever young,
Let's get out of this place, 'cause you're starting to waste
Within this teenage wasteland.

You will never see my face
If you don't get me out of this place, now, baby,
I'm not crazy.
I'm leaving, are you coming with me?

tumblr_ol52koZOPU1thoo8to1_500.gif

what an ICONIC unreleased BOP

i'd like to ask for a moment of silence to remember the good sis samantha smith, who disappeared from the world after embarrassing herself while giving ha speech for the Oscar she snatched from Gaga. May she rest in peace.

MANUELF

Banned
i'd like to ask for a moment of silence to remember the good sis samantha smith, who disappeared from the world after embarrassing herself while giving ha speech for the Oscar she snatched from Gaga. May she rest in peace.
Why would anyone care for your daddy when Adele is around?

Brhoom

Banned

I'm more mad at him winning the Grammy for pop vocal album over Ariana

Meowster

It was kinda embarrassing when he had the worst performance of all the singers that night, huh? And then when he made a fool of himself by pretending he was the first gay man to win when Howard Ashman existed? But I hope he comes back anyways because I want another I'm Not The Only One.

Floridian

Igloo's album being shelved due to no one buying her singles and Azealia releasing soundcloud garbage that no one cares about. Love how they're both still over.

azealia_dance.gif

Frodo

Which sucks because at least Azealia had talent. Poor girl ruined any chance she had of ever making it big.

The way 212 was prophetical about her own career still amazes me:

A-yo, A-yo
I heard you ridin' with the same tall, tall tale
Tall tell tellin' em you made some
Sayin' you grindin' but you ain't goin' no where (no where)
Why you procrastinating girl?
You got a lot, but you just waste all yours and
They'll forget your name soon (name soon)
And won't nobody be to blame but yourself, yeah

azealia_dance.gif

WonderzL

Banned

A-yo, A-yo

azealia_dance.gif
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A-yo, A-yo

azealia_dance.gif

The clairvoyance!

tumblr_nd8tv6FShu1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

MANUELF

Banned
I CANT with TPC trolling, first they announce an arcade port of Pokken for the Switch then they announce a Sun/Moon enchanced game for the 3DS and lastly they announce Gold/ Silver for the 3DS Vc but not Crystal

llehuty

I don't know, I think it's a blessing in disguise. The demand of Switch is still high enough, and there are still some high profile titles coming during the rest of the year.

A mainline Pokemon could give the Switch a big push in 2018 or 2019. Mario, Zelda and Pokemon in the same year would be too much.

I don't know, I think it's a blessing in disguise. The demand of Switch is still high enough, and there are still some high profile titles coming during the rest of the year.

A mainline Pokemon could give the Switch a big push in 2018 or 2019. Mario, Zelda and Pokemon in the same year would be too much.

Come to think about it, I agree. It would've been way too much and their 2018 lineup seems worrying tbh

5FyPLeA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom