• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
giphy.gif

they gon rot for that

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The start of Halsey's Lie reminds me of the song at the beginning of untucked

Yado

And as we say goodnight, I hold you close and tight
No more raging suns, only waning ones
Like the waxing scar where my lonely heart
Once bloomed before I met you

My little dreamer, I'll always
Always dream of you

DucCVi9.gif

Mau ®;239482987 said:
lmao ya'll actually think Brhoom would risk a ban for Kesha? d.

He was defending Mariah.
Her post was "Mariah performing on a NYE celebration special" levels of effort though

OT's dogpiling is even lazier tbh

Meowster

No offense but that post wasn't even that bad.

Not sure why everyone is dogpiling when I'm sure worse has been said on here over something just as trivial as sports but w/e.

careyitsds.gif

Brhoom

Banned
Little Mons†er;239505243 said:
just saw the post lol a mess

slay that you weren't banned

careyitsds.gif

Don't jinx it now

No offense but that post wasn't even that bad.

Not sure why everyone is dogpiling when I'm sure worse has been said on here over something just as trivial as sports but w/e.

careyitsds.gif

I love how the person I replied to wasn't offended and replied with a Mariah gif at NYE, while the rest...

I love how the person I replied to wasn't offended and replied with a Mariah gif at NYE, while the rest...
The ones most eager to dish out the venom are always the ones most aggrieved by a gentle ribbing

A Republican manufactured outrage tea

let them flop sis

Meowster

No offense but I don't get how someone like Halsey can get a #1 album (with over 100K sales, might I add) and a #1 song (that is one of the biggest of the decade) but critics refuse to even give her music a review - even Dua Lipa's album, which isn't even in the estimated top twenty so far, got a healthy amount of reviews. The disconnect is so weird. The album is decent btw though I think I prefer the Dua album.

Vazduh

Floridian has listened to this album already (or at least I hope so), Bladenic liked one of the singles, and hopefully the rest of you will give the new Beach Fossils a chance!

Beach Fossils - Sommersault

Spotify album stream
Itunes
Bandcamp (album stream + purchase)

Singles:

Tangerine

This Year

Now, while I prefer the sound of their earlier releases, this is still worth a listen and might possibly be your soundtrack for this summer. Since Dustin added the orchestral touch, his band now sounds more like his ex-label-mates, Craft Speels. Lush, summer-y, breezy. Really good jangle-pop!

Thankfully they're coming back to Croatia this September so I might see them live again since they were damn good the last time (when they promoted Clash The Truth).

Frodo

Can we take a moment to appreciate how perfect All The Lovers is, and how good the music video is, how beautiful Kylie looks in it and how good it still sounds?

jV8yyu.gif

SLAY QUEEN OF MASSIVE ORGIES!

When will your faves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom