• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Does T Swift know her red lipstick and short hair make her look like she's pushing for some kinda look way too hard and pulling it off like a school teacher in Georgia who is 10 years older than her actual age?

Looks like Joanne is better than Witness.

tumblr_o1ljd2G3S61rt7fv1o1_250.gif

Katheryn is nothing without Dr. Accused Rapist.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Were the predictions correct? Is Witness Katy's ARTPOP*?

The GP's ARTPOP. I still think it has some great songs.

OrionX

Guess it's a good thing Katheryn will be getting some American Idol coins for at least one season before the show's inevitably cancelled again.

gtUe0hL.gif

Also I just noticed that Miley's doppelgänger is featured in the top 3 songs on iTunes. Why hasn't someone put a stop to it.

rhandino

Banned
It's safe to say that Justin Beaver is the current 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒫𝑜𝓅 right?

cory64

As someone who has enjoyed many Katheryn Hudson songs in the past, Witness is T R A S H despite the cute production.

Nasser

Joanne is still complete and utter garbage

Edit:

CTTR
Bon Appetit
Witness
Tsunami
Roulette

are my favorites so far. Love the album

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im at Walmart and all the demo tablets had wifi on and I played the Walmart song on all of them and disappeared from the area. RIP

rhandino

Banned
Power, Mind Maze, Miss you More

5KA3GUf.gif

Katheryn should ask really nice to Luke to ghost produce ha next album tbh

The way Ke$ha indirectly killed Katy mainstream career T_T

WonderzL

Banned
thank you vazra for dua lipa

I'm so busy these last months that I only get in touch with pop music through you guys so thank you for the bops

there's something in the water,
i can taste it turning sour- its bitter.
I'm coughing, but now its in my blood.
Lately i've been thinking
its just someones else's job to care,
who am i to sympathize when no one gave a damn?
i've been thinking...

Lana accidentally coming for Katy's attempt at being woke in her new snippet for "Change"
defeated.png

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Hello PopGaf, to say it has been a while, would be an understatement. In the past few months, I have seen opinions range from downright awful to mildly acceptable. I think it would be nice to thank Decarabia for their work in making this community feel like a community, with their polls. On another note...female pop is pretty much dead. There has not been a number one from a female artist since mid-November (and that was as a feature), and the last solo by a female was late August. The DOA album from Katy Perry pretty much proves my point, and ironically the only hope we have of a female number one is none-other-than...Taylor Swift. Let's hope this drought ends soon, as it has been a pitiful year for music.

Decarabia

Hello PopGaf, to say it has been a while, would be an understatement. In the past few months, I have seen opinions range from downright awful to mildly acceptable. I think it would be nice to thank Decarabia for their work in making this community feel like a community, with their polls. On another note...female pop is pretty much dead. There has not been a number one from a female artist since mid-November (and that was as a feature), and the last solo by a female was late August. The DOA album from Katy Perry pretty much proves my point, and ironically the only hope we have of a female number one is none-other-than...Taylor Swift. Let's hope this drought ends soon, as it has been a pitiful year for music.
DGEoPl3.gif

Welcome back sis

Yado

Like roulette
Wanna close my eyes and roll it with you
Like roulette
Wanna lose control and forget with you

6EjxBQe.gif

whew

MANUELF

Banned
Mau ®;239967131 said:
So 1989 has pretty much the same streaming #'s as Witness on Spotify.
I dont know to who is sadder, to the Lord by not being able to outstream a flop ir to Perra that cant even beat a 3 Year old album

Like if she kept Spotify blue balled for her music for years and her most popular album is doing the same as Katy Perry's most awkward, messy, and critically panned album that released when the media turned on her and tore her to pieces then..... Taylor might be next.

Mau ®

Like if she kept Spotify blue balled for her music for years and her most popular album is doing the same as Katy Perry's most awkward, messy, and critically panned album that released when the media turned on her and tore her to pieces then..... Taylor might be next.

1989 has already sold 10 millions copies and it's 3 years old. People who heard it on Spotify since Friday more than likely had heard it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom