• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
so are u getting a switch next Friday sis??

Who else is (apart from rhandino and frodo)?

Little Mons†er;230749976 said:
yeah I pre-ordered my switch for next Friday but it will be delivered at home... which sucks because I am in university until April so I wont be able to see or play my switch and Zelda Breath of Fresh Air until then :(

Are you?

I am! I don't usually buy consoles at launch but nintendo the scammer got me good with having zelda at launch. Also excited for MK8 as I missed it on the Wii Heaux.

Kelly-Rowland-Excited-Reaction-Gif.gif

It's not arriving until the saturday though, when I'll most likely be at work all day

giphy.gif

I'm jealous :(

I'm waiting until next year since I just got a new car so I won't get one until 2018, or at least until after Mario Odyssey and I may pick up Zelda: Born This Way for portable use then. I just hope Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is delayed so I don't miss that.

mo1ddqv.gif

What other games are y'all picking up @ launch? 1 2 Switch? (lol)

I want one but after the last couple of system generations I'm just going to wait and let people be my guinea pigs.

Mhmm. Good strategy.

If it flops we avoided another mess. Are you getting Zelda: Born This Way on the Wii U? It's the perfect send off for a great system.

That's my plan.

81XgryC.gif

The Flop

Banned
If I could still preorder one I probably would get one, but as per usual I was late to the party so can't get one unless I want to camp Best Buy at midnight.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I won't get one for a couple years until they start putting their 3DS game on there. I just don't trust Nintendo after the Wii and Wii U.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The Brit Awards has been an irrelevant trash show for str8s for ages now, medoner's tumble was the only iconic moment in recent memory.

mJIJnZK.gif

Lettuce take a journey back in time to an ICONIC performance which still hasn't been topped.

20 years later and still slaying

giphy-56.gif

Basic dancing
lip syncing
shite all stage creativity
yet it fucking slays my existence every time I watch

Adele's someone like you and Dizzee/Florence mash up >>>>> all other award shows tbh

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Also excited for MK8 as I missed it on the Wii Heaux.

Mmm, you're in for a treat.

I'm jealous :(

I'm waiting until next year since I just got a new car so I won't get one until 2018, or at least until after Mario Odyssey and I may pick up Zelda: Born This Way for portable use then. I just hope Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is delayed so I don't miss that.

mo1ddqv.gif

What other games are y'all picking up @ launch? 1 2 Switch? (lol)

Just Zelda for me. I'll save my coins (after spending them all on the Zelda accessories, RIP me) for 1H 2017 games like MK8D (mess, already own it and all the DLC on Wii U) and maybe Lego City Undercover (mess, already 100%ed it on Wii U), Snipperclips, and ARMS.

EDIT: I forgot that I'm also buying Sonic Mania (will this one be good or another flop?) and buying Shovel Knight for the third time in those first few months, plus maybe some others depending on review scores and cost.

Bladenic

Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool
But he's not as cool as me
Cuz I'm a Brooklyn baby
Yeah I'm a Brooklyn baby

Still such a hardcore slay

Cancelling my pre-order while typing this

mJIJnZK.gif

I was already on the fence about the game, but that sealed the deal for me to stay away

mJIJnZK.gif

In all seriousness, I'll be watching footage of the game very closely after release. I despise about 99% of all open-world games because they're so fucking boring. But literally all it takes sometimes is a Zelda coat of paint for me to get a game (Hyrule Warriors being the perfect example, which I still play to this day).

Servbot24

Banned
Billboard top 10
1. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
2. ZAYN & Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever
3. Migos - Bad & Boujee
4. Katy Perry ft Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm
5. The Chainsmokers - Closer
6. Machine Gun Kelly x Camila Cabello - Bad Things
7. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
8. Rihanna - Love On The Brain
9. The Weeknd ft Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
10. Big Sean - Bounce Back

30th top 10 hit for Rih~
Top 5 debut for KT

Pop is dead, RIP pop

Billboard top 10
1. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
2. ZAYN & Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever
3. Migos - Bad & Boujee
4. Katy Perry ft Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm
5. The Chainsmokers - Closer
6. Machine Gun Kelly x Camila Cabello - Bad Things
7. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
8. Rihanna - Love On The Brain
9. The Weeknd ft Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
10. Big Sean - Bounce Back

30th top 10 hit for Rih~
Top 5 debut for KT

6 out of 10 songs on there I use. Not bad for once. Maybe 7 if I take to the Katy song.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Mitch from Pentatonix's phone case is three images of Trisha Paytas crying (see here).

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

botty

Banned
He is a mess for squandering his good will that he had earned featuring with Shakira by following it up with a song that's pretty nasty about women

Let's stick to J Balvin

💀

Fake news teas.

Maluma is only just beginning. Zayn shook.

Time to HOP on the Maluma train. Along with Camilla.

im screaming amskmkfmksamajs

that daddy issues trisha paytas song is on my Discover Weekly playlist this week nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo put it away put it AWAY

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

Vazduh

That Ke$ha mess...

We'll never know the truth, won't we?

Just remembered the mess at Lipstick Alley, where some guy who allegedly worked with Dr. Luke wrote about how Ke$ha was a druggie and an addict and lied all the time and that she wasn't to be trusted with those allegations. That could have been Luke himself, tho.

But those allegations against Ke$ha are exactly what I imagine Mariah/J.Lo/any popular singer to be like, to be honest. It's probably really easy to forget where one started from, and just become a huge pain in the ass for everyone involved.

I heard this JAM today and I cant get it out of my mind

Bitch, now I'll have that stuck in my head too.

5G4XAZt.gif

Inna's latest song

Not her best work but she looks amazing as always

I just love how she keeps pumping out those singles, regardless of their success. Insane, she always releases 35234 singles per album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom