• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Betty Who - Some Kinda Wonderful

I cannot defend this.

m4EvvE3.gif

Also, who made this gif? I can't :ahh:

rOBPSn0.gif

llehuty

수빈(Subin) _ Strawberry
수빈(Subin) _ 동그라미의 꿈(Circle's Dream)

This girl's solo career is one of the biggest surprises in kpop in the recent years. Her work on Strawberry, with all the layered vocals is fantastic. Circle's Dream is a restrained (and more interesting) version of Adull's Send My Love.

Inna's latest song

Not her best work but she looks amazing as always

She is a machine of guilty pleasures, I should check one day her discography, I end enjoying most of the things I hear from her.

rhandino

Banned
You know I can't forget ya
I ain't never left you
I accept you
I respect you
Together we can get through

I'm here to spread the message
I really hope you get this
I love you, I love you
Come joyride~

The way this song speaks to me rn~

M7U2alq.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Apparently Meghan Trainor has a new song called "I'm a Lady," coming out this Friday (it's for the Smurf movie, not a new album I believe). Pretty excited because honestly I love her. I just hope her eventual third album is better than her sophomore effort.

Brhoom

Banned
So Mariah's social media manager is a 12 years old girl...

Her mom (Mariah's manager) claims that no one knwos social media better than a 12 years old, and that they are trying to appeal to the younger crowd.

I saw a comment of a 12 years old boy on her instgram saying he wants to cum on her face and tits...

9c469fe616.gif

Apparently Meghan Trainor has a new song called "I'm a Lady," coming out this Friday (it's for the Smurf movie, not a new album I believe). Pretty excited because honestly I love her. I just hope her eventual third album is better than her sophomore effort.

Here for MegGod outcharting Katy

d50626fc07.gif

Frodo

When POPGAF hive mentality posts end?

POPGAF can't even agree Madonna is the queen of pop when that is as clear as it gets, let alone like one artist with a mediocre record such as sMegma Trainor.

DOWN

Banned
I just found out Katy backed out of the new Smurfs and Demi Lovato took the part

Not Demi doing Beegees tributes bands and critically panned sequels that Katy won't do

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Still haven't gotten over the fact they got Chris Martin to do the George Michael tribute
A man who struggles to hold a note do a tribute to one of the best male pop voices of all time
disgraceful

OrionX

I just found out Katy backed out of the new Smurfs and Demi Lovato took the part

Not Demi doing Beegees tributes bands and critically panned sequels that Katy won't do

Is Demi everyone's understudy now?

Just saw the other day she's now performing at the Houston rodeo because Meghan Trainor had to back out.

Vazduh

Still haven't gotten over the fact they got Chris Martin to do the George Michael tribute
A man who struggles to hold a note do a tribute to one of the best male pop voices of all time
disgraceful

I'm more baffled by Adele singing Fastlove in her usual, morose style.

disgraceful

Indeed. Far better male vocalists are present.

Personally Adam Lambert would be my choice to do it.

Edit:

all album of the year nominees are male

A British Empire Patriarchy tii

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm more baffled by Adele singing Fastlove in her usual, morose style.

I quite liked it tbh
Suited the tone
though I wish someone somewhere would have done something upbeat as he was a lot more than just ballads

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Meghan's first album is so good, it's better than a lot of girls first albums. Also here for Future songs feat. Rihanna and The Weeknd. Also who did Ed sing the duet with?

Vazduh

disgraceful

Wait, the BRIT Awards are live, had no clue. Just saw his performance, Jesus why him?

YBn23uG.gif

Mau ®;230823651 said:
I DONT WANNA GIVE YOU THE WRONG IMPRESSION
I NEED LOVE AND AFFECTION

An urban classic~

Still holds up! The way I had this on repeat in 2012 when I was traveling to see my ex and waiting to re-enact R-Rated with him!

The memories, whew. Only Rihanna

Wkxr6_s-200x150.gif

Meghan's first album is so good, it's better than a lot of girls first albums. Also here for Future songs feat. Rihanna and The Weeknd. Also who did Ed sing the duet with?

Yes who was Ed's duet with? Swear this was meant to be happenin

Edit:

And the awards end with an awful compilation to the background of 'Shout Out To My Ex'

This speaks volumes of the current state of Britain

Imma done for the night...

Wkxr6_s-200x150.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I thought at first the Smegma Trainwreck stanning comment was about Trisha Paytas gifs then I saw someone actually was stanning Smegma

9c469fe616.gif

rhandino

Banned
Is Demi everyone's understudy now?

Just saw the other day she's now performing at the Houston rodeo because Meghan Trainor had to back out.
Where is that .gif of the little Arianator dissapointed because Ariana had to cancel something and was replaced by Demi.

Whe she was asked if she knew her she used the iconic "I don't know him" sd;alkd;alskd

Vazduh

Added a couple more gifs to the album, if anyone needs them.

Thx for posting, I quite enjoyed this! Sounds less like demo and more like finished, but yet unmastered track.

However, I can see why Selena didn't sing it... she wouldn't have been able to hit those high notes unless she'd just J. Lo that part.

p.s. whenever I see a Trisha gif now, I kinda... feel bad for her in a way? I know it's all fake, but the girl looks like she needs serious help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom