• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
okay okay okay
I always knew Geri was the best spice girl
but I have never seen this performance before
what a fucking queen, the girls now days could never

Charli XCX - Reflecting (Selena Gomez Demo)
This is a slay.
9c469fe616.gif

Oh I use
could hear selena being on this track but charli slays it

Wtf I actually just looked her up again, apparently she's been under house arrest since Aug 2014 and rumoured to be dead since Nov 2016?

Wtfffff :/

Vazduh

On 22 November 2016, a Central Asian news portal Centre1 claimed that Karimova died on 5 November 2016 after being poisoned and was buried in an unmarked grave in the Minor cemetery in Tashkent. According to RIA Novosti, sources close to the family disputed the claim that she was dead but did not provide any proof as to her current status or whereabouts.

How dare! Mess.

Rihanna's just won Harvard University's Humanitarian of the Year award.
“Rihanna has charitably built a state-of- the-art center for oncology and nuclear medicine to diagnose and treat breast cancer at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Bridgetown, Barbados,” said S. Allen Counter, the Harvard Foundation’s director.

“She has also created the Clara and Lionel Foundation Scholarship Program [named for her grandmother and grandfather] for students attending college in the U.S. from Caribbean countries, and supports the Global Partnership for Education and Global Citizen Project, a multiyear campaign that will provide children with access to education in over 60 developing countries, giving priority to girls and those affected by lack of access to education in the world today.”

The Harvard Foundation recognizes prominent public-spirited leaders each year in honor of the late Rev. Professor Peter J. Gomes. Past honorees include physician-statistician Hans Rosling; actor James Earl Jones; Nobel Peace Prize Committee chairman Thorbjørn Jagland; U.N. Secretaries General Ban Ki-moon, Kofi Annan, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, and Javier Pérez de Cuéllar; gender rights advocate Malala Yousafzai; anti-child-labor spokesman Kailash Satyarthi; tennis player and activist Arthur Ashe; former Health and Human Services Director Louis W. Sullivan; and farmworker rights advocate Dolores Huerta.
RiRi's getting too good for ol' Drizzy.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
So apparently Ed Sheeran made a duet without Stormy or somebody...like no shit no one could guess who it was

Brhoom

Banned
I'm learning Discource Analysis. The proffesor said yesterday that it's not logical to marry your friend just because he said so on the same day.

128362-original.jpg

WaffleTaco

That's really specific. Did she say this? What's happening in February 2019?
In actually just basing this off her 1989 cycle lol, which lasted from August 2014 to February 2016. And the Grammy's are in February, so therefor if her album follows the same cycle as last one you get the five or six singles and then Grammy nominations to finish it off.

WaffleTaco

So apparently The Chainsmokers are actually making a real album now, and their new song on it (not Paris), is called Just Like This, feat. Coldplay. It might be the most phoned in feature I have ever heard. I can't believe I would rather have their normal singer on it than Chris Martin.

Zutroy

It's starting to annoy me that the Chainsmokers keep releasing a slightly different but actually totally the same song.

Talk about a one trick pony. I kinda liked their output before Closer as well.

The Flop

Banned
"Hey Mama" is coming, and will top the BEP version.

We are all not ready. Get your wigs and edges fixed, because, come March 10th. WHEW LordT.

ToTi

Hey popgaf, I'm new here though I have been lurking for a bit already so I decided to actually introduce myself.

My favs are (don't kill me) Gaga, Halsey and Troye, but right now I'm in love with the new Lana single, it's just so good.

11JxpYdaNJfgiI.gif

Byyeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom