• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there like a fake post here

Edit: nvm. For some reason in my subscriptions it said "torre_whateva" was the most recent post but the actual post wasn't showing up. It did after I posted, hm.

Vazduh

Still having Allie X's Casanova on repeat. Whew.

tyPzi2c.gif

This is what gets me the most, just give us the truth and put us out of our misery girls! The word 'soon' is now too traumatic for me.

giphy.gif

They've been saying "soon" for four years already. However, I believe we might be getting something this year :pray:

Bladenic

Moonlight didn't do much for me, but Janelle slayed in her very limited screen time. This plus Hidden Figures in the same year as her screen debuts, when will any other fave star in two best picture nominees

Koodo

Banned
That beard is NOT a look.

Which might explain why Slide is his best effort in years given how his quality is inversely proportional to his attractiveness.

Yado

The moustache is too much but other than that he looks OK. I usually prefer facial hair but he looked better clean shaven.

Listening to The Black Eyed Peas albums and they are amazing! Hopefully they'll come back with a new album soon, I remember Will.i.slay talk about a reunion!

Let's Get Retarded still goes awf

02.gif

rhandino

Banned
I mean, It is hard to stomach how the media gives Trump head and let him fuck them raw every time he takes the stage and don't vomit on them because he is busy reading a bunch of fanfiction and hate speech from a teleprompter that has been written by the literal nazis working for him.

But I guess the "economical anxious" good citizens that voted for him are Ok with the hypocrisy and double standards so slay, I guess.

K0vFBON.gif

Please don't tell me y'all are gonna fall for that troll's posts again. Just let him stand there in the corner and wish it luck in trying to get his hole to actually be visible in those pics of his, god knows he'll need it.

--------

In other news, Teenage Dream the album is a timeless masterpiece that still manages to sound fresh in this day and age. Slay a bit Katy.

rhandino

Banned
Arca is pop now?

Whelp, now I gottta drop him and hate him for being popular.

I hope his third album skews closer to "Mutant" than the tone of "Sin Rumbo" because I love Arca's glitchier electronic side than his vocal tracks. "Mutant" was a favorite of mine in 2015 so I hope this is just as good.
Maybe I need to give Arca a try since I loved Vulnicura in which, according to Bjork herself, he had a big influence.

Speaking of Vulnicura let me give History of Touches another spin or 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom