• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
tumblr_nbptc2hNUV1qaxbwso1_500.png

wow an album that actually had impact, must suck being a stan of xtinct and rihanna and not getting to experience what that is like
1f602.png

Styles

Three more tracks have been revealed from 1989.

You Are Love: As a bonus track on her new album, 1989, Swift co-wrote a song with Jack Antonoff of fun., who happens to be her pal Lena Dunham's boyfriend. Antonoff describes it as having "a very 'Secret Garden' Springsteen vibe." According to Dunham: "Jack and I have a lot of existential and political issues with marriage. But if we ever do get married, there's no ****ing way Taylor is not playing that song."

Wildest Dreams: There's a song on the new album in which Swift takes a fatalist view of romance. "I think the way I used to approach relationships was very idealistic," she says. "I used to go into them thinking, 'Maybe this is the one — we'll get married and have a family, this could be forever.' Whereas now I go in thinking, 'How long do we have on the clock — before something comes along and puts a wrench in it, or your publicist calls and says this isn't a good idea?'"

I Know Places - Ryan Tedder collab.

Tracks revealed so far:

I Wish You Would
I Know Places
All You Had To Do Was Stay
Bad Blood
Shake It Off
Out Of The Woods
Style
Wildest Dreams
?
?
?
?
?

Bonus:

?
15. You Are Love
?

yaassss welcome back royalan <3

The one person in POPGAF who truly understands how VILE Recycling Béyn truly is *.*

if we really wanted to talk about VILE we could talk about how your shriveled prune powdered milk titty ass fave is hashtagging #UNAPOLOGETICBITCH at 56

like I can't deny what Madonna's done and her status or whatever but jesus fucking H

Atlantis

if we really wanted to talk about VILE we could talk about how your shriveled prune powdered milk titty ass fave is hashtagging #UNAPOLOGETICBITCH at 56

like I can't deny what Madonna's done and her status or whatever but jesus fucking H

This Black Pit level drag.

Don't hold back.

Partition

Banned

drag a lot

bey will remain serving class i guess

these racists can continue to fume that she is a billionaire and made a better album than anything their fave has ever put out in their entire career

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
drag a lot

bey will remain serving class i guess

these racists can continue to fume that she is a billionaire and made a better album than anything their fave has ever put out in their entire career

class? you talking about Beyonce the plagiarist and thief? That's hilarious! XD

LMAOOO not YOU the HYPOCRITE collecting "coin" off an artist you hate and calling others RACIST in the same breath! My hate for Beyonce has NOTHING to do with the color of her skin, it has to do with her being a terrible person! I stan popstars, artists and actors of ALL races and orientation, my popgaf contest top 10 list alone include the flawless Sade and Nicki Minaj FFS. I will NOT be called a racist.

And BEYONCE the album, which nobody but the maggothive even speaks of anymore, isn't even better than most other's faves MIDDLING albums. My fave alone trumps her with Confessions, Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, Erotica and MDNA. Try again.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Wildest Dreams: There's a song on the new album in which Swift takes a fatalist view of romance. "I think the way I used to approach relationships was very idealistic," she says. "I used to go into them thinking, 'Maybe this is the one — we'll get married and have a family, this could be forever.' Whereas now I go in thinking, 'How long do we have on the clock — before something comes along and puts a wrench in it, or your publicist calls and says this isn't a good idea?'"
Bye @ blaming the guys when the only common theme in Taylor Swift's string of twenty minute relationships is Taylor Swift.

A classic case of not finding the lowest common denominator.

all of the madonna albums you listed aren't as good as BEYONCÉ. MDNA is actually kinda shit.

tbh, Madonna's discography as a whole is better than Bey's but she doesn't have an album as good as BEYONCÉ.

Partition

Banned
class? you talking about Beyonce the plagiarist and thief? That's hilarious! XD

LMAOOO not YOU the HYPOCRITE collecting "coin" off an artist you hate and calling others RACIST in the same breath! My hate for Beyonce has NOTHING to do with the color of her skin, it has to do with her being a terrible person! I stan popstars, artists and actors of ALL races and orientation, my popgaf contest top 10 list alone include the flawless Sade and Nicki Minaj FFS. I will NOT be called a racist.

And BEYONCE the album, which nobody but the maggothive even speaks of anymore, isn't even better than most other's faves MIDDLING albums. My fave alone trumps her with Confessions, Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, Erotica and MDNA. Try again.

weren't you just defending madonna's racist actions in the last OT?

hmm

My fave alone trumps her with Confessions, Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, Erotica and MDNA. Try again.

now sis, those other ones were decent albums at least, but... plz seek help... or a hearing aid...

maggothive??? hmm i hope mumei has something to say about this! i certainly didn't get away w calling ppl turds!

IJFGdb4.png

v5XMqUN.png

BczE6Ak.png

Xp1M6sk.png

tho I'm sure u will hear about Bey more when the grammys come!

iQs6hLkvpXZz8.gif

p.s. i dont hate gag but she is pretty terrible rn

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I really enjoy BEYONCÉ but lbr, it is not as good as confessions.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Beyoncé haters need to stick to the small skirmishes that they can actually win with insightful criticisms. For instance maybe the problem with Beyoncé is that she's too talented, driven, and perfect.

But instead they come for the plainly delusional arguments. 'MDNA is better than BEYONCÉ. Nobody cares about Beyoncé. Beyoncé is finished.'

When you set your sights so high and realité drags you so so hard for filth, it is no wonder you will spend your days as a fuming, pressed, mess. The Bey haters are serving up Sideshow Bob walking endlessly into rakes realness.

Beyoncé haters need to stick to the small skirmishes that they can actually win with insightful criticisms. For instance maybe the problem with Beyoncé is that she's too talented, driven, and perfect.

But instead they come for the plainly delusional arguments. 'MDNA is better than BEYONCÉ. Nobody cares about Beyoncé. Beyoncé is finished.'

When you set your sights so high and realité drags you so so hard for filth, it is no wonder you will spend your days as a fuming, pressed, mess. The Bey haters are serving up Sideshow Bob walking endlessly into rakes realness.

eviscerate ha, defenestrate ha

Partition

Banned
I really enjoy BEYONCÉ but lbr, it is not as good as confessions.

it's way better than Confessions.

There isn't a single filler or bad track on BEYONCÉ. Confessions? There is I Love New York, Push, Like It Or Not....

Not to mention BEYONCÉ has more notable tracks too, with Haunted, Blow, Drunk In Love, Partition, XO, Blue.... Confessions has Hung Up, Get Together, and Sorry.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
weren't you just defending madonna's racist actions in the last OT?

hmm

um no? Receipts please if you're gonna do that. I've never said Madonna was perfect, she's certainly made mistakes like everybody in life like her cringeworthy use of the "n" word on instagram within the past year where she was playfully referring to her son in a way to appear "down with the young crowd" >_<. But nobody will ever convince me that she is ACTUALLY a racist.

I have no issue with you Partition I think you're cool ;) People can call my faves all the names they want it doesn't faze me. But ME being referred to as a racist even as a "drag" is a trigger button, anyone who knows me in real life KNOWS I'm one of the most accepting people around, I've REMOVED people and even family from my life when I've found out they were racist and/or homophobic. Let's keep it cute and keep the dragging to our faves :)

BTW I ALSO don't like how Bey treated the two other members of Destiny's Child as disposable and inferior to her, she has a real superiority complex. I always preferred Michelle and Kelly.

um no? Receipts please if you're gonna do that. I've never said Madonna was perfect, she's certainly made mistakes like everybody in life like her cringeworthy use of the "n" word on instagram within the past year where she was playfully referring to her son in a way to appear "down with the young crowd" >_<. But nobody will ever convince me that she is ACTUALLY a racist.

I have no issue with you Partition I think you're cool ;) People can call my faves all the names they want it doesn't faze me. But ME being referred to as a racist even as a "drag" is a trigger button, anyone who knows me in real life KNOWS I'm one of the most accepting people around, I've REMOVED people and even family from my life when I've found out they were racist and/or homophobic. Let's keep it cute and keep the dragging to our faves :)

BTW I ALSO don't like how Bey treated the two other members of Destiny's Child as disposable and inferior to her, she has a real superiority complex. I always preferred Michelle and Kelly.

Sis, I'm not seeing your reasons for hating her at all.

You call her a terrible person, but what are you judging this based on?

She isn't racist.
She isn't misogynist.
She isn't such a Vile person that she actively goes out of her way to make someone life miserable.
It's not like she is a greedy bastard and doesn't donate any type of money
Ironically, she has never back peddled to the gays to exploit money.
She never treated any of the girls of her group like shit because technically she was apart of a group her father made. And in 2014 all of them respect her an love her with no hard feelings. And to add to that, they definitely had reasons why they got kicked, if your talking about the 2 other girls of the 5 member Destiny child. If your talking about Kelly and Michele... Stop. They are her life long sisters, Kelly is her BFFL and naturally if you are the one with the most talent in a girl/guy group, you have a better chance going solo. JT, Christina, Beyoncé, Micheal Jackson Etc all have graduated. She didn't treat them like whatever you are thinking she treats them like.

I think you have irrational hate tbh. I get if you may not like her, obviously. But I mean, hating someone over trival small stuff that doesn't offend any one irl but stanning someone who is racist, said some nasty remarks to a whole race of people they associate every day and now even owning raising a child of color is pretty terrible in my book. I love Madonna and I didn't know about her racist days but that makes her a terrible person hands down. I respect her music and her hustle hardworking ways that even Beyoncé is inspired by and admires her for, up to even trying to emulate her success by being her own business women; but I don't respect her comment.

Vitanimus

honestly I don't get how someone can spout shit for 2 pages and not provide receipts for any of it

go back to your cave that is Madonna's vagina

Yado

This page, this post
KuGsj.gif

royalan

I'd rather have Madonna hashtagging "#UnapologeticBitch" and being her full, authentic self than singing about how "Pretty Hurts" but then photoshopping her "candid" instagram pics. #justsayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom