• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't sent my votes yeT, let me see how can I shake this thing up

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

oop

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

Mau ®

The Rhat/Rhoach or whatever you BABBONS wanna call her remains superior to that trash IN.EVERY.DAMN.ASPECT. She will always be seen AS A LESSER RHAT WANNABE.

And that's that.

DYING at the recent influx of votes, basically everyone just got elevated except for Madonna. She might not make it out girls

EDIT: Also, we just got our first vote for Ariana. #justiceforbotty #iggystillat0 #bitchface

Mau ®;129395408 said:
The Rhat/Rhoach or whatever you BABBONS wanna call her remains superior to that trash IN.EVERY.DAMN.ASPECT. She will always be seen AS A LESSER RHAT WANNABE.

And that's that.

What's a babbon?

ibyF8yuc9xBRsu.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;129395408 said:

And that's that.

Please.

The Rhoach has only survived this long because she uses her rhoach powers to suck the creativity out of other people. There is nothing about her that's special.

Flashing her tits every other day and shoving her crotch into our faces does not make her a Fashion Icon like FIRO either.

ibsSSuxKqPX5lr.gif

Mau ®;129395408 said:

And that's that.

At least FIRO has put out music recently

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

FIRO really has it all doesn't She? Talent, a budding music career, status as a world class fashion icon, and lucrative endorsement deals. Rihtired just can't compare.

Can't sing for shit, a stagnate music career with no hope left, contrived recognition as a 'fashion icon', dropped from numerous endorsements due to personal failings... why do the Rihgurgitate fans even try anymore?

Purchase the Rita Ora branded fragrance 'MYNY' by DKNY here. Spray generously to dispel fumes.

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

cory64

Oop but Rita's just a face for the ads.
Call me back when she has her own sold out makeup line for MAC or her own portfolio of fragrances or any other entry level qualifications for being a 21st century pop star.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Oop but Rita's just a face for the ads.
Call me back when she has her own sold out makeup line for MAC or her own portfolio of fragrances or any other entry level qualifications for being a 21st century pop star.

Even Azealia Banks can get her name on some MAC lipstick. The world has changed since the Rhoach appeared from the very depths of basic. Boundaries have shifted and FIRO is making her way to the forefront of fashion and music.

ibsSSuxKqPX5lr.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
this is why you dont reveal who is ahead and who isn't before nominations are closed
I've seen these hoes try to manipulate a competition's outcome many times before

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

Mau ®;129397595 said:
Music she can't play live or put on a CD.

kiiiii

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

It doesn't matter. The quality of her material is still leagues above Rih's

Just accept that your fave is going to be overshadowed by the new fashion icon. I think you'll be better off.

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

this is why you dont reveal who is ahead and who isn't before nominations are closed
I've seen these hoes try to manipulate a competition's outcome many times before

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

It's so funny though I couldn't resist.

Oh and Ladies and Gentleladies....

Royalan-Knowles has voted.

May she return to us in due time to see where her faves land <3

this popgaf olympics redux is so unnecessary

ibz6mkBbClxhUt.gif

Or you could join in and help Xtine clock some foes, she needs it somewhaT

(unless you voted already, in which case thank you :p)

Mau ®

Mmhm.

I always KNEW ya'll didn't actually like the POPGAF NVAY and it's members. Fuck you all n*****. Have a blessed day.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
this popgaf olympics redux is so unnecessary

ibz6mkBbClxhUt.gif

well I did say I was going to do it like every 2 years I just had not realized 2 years had actually passed....

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

but lets remember who won

10. Azealia Banks
9. Britney Spears
8. Kylie Minogue
7. Gwen Stefani
6. Mariah Carey
5. Justin Timberlake
4. Adele
3. Lady Gaga
2. Beyonce
1. Whitney Houston

back when popgaf was in good terms with JT and Mooriah

ibz6mkBbClxhUt.gif

Bladenic

well I did say I was going to do it like every 2 years I just had not realized 2 years had actually passed....

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

but lets remember who won

10. Azealia Banks
9. Britney Spears
8. Kylie Minogue
7. Gwen Stefani
6. Mariah Carey
5. Justin Timberlake
4. Adele
3. Lady Gaga
2. Beyonce
1. Whitney Houston

back when popgaf was in good terms with JT and Mooriah

ibz6mkBbClxhUt.gif

Legit screaming at this list

Also legit screaming at this page

Y'all better stop spamming FIRO's iconic gif though

This out of order FIRO stanning. I don't live for this. Rihyonce is and will never be on the same level of both Queens she constantly doubles for. Bye with this mess.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;129406505 said:
Mmhm.

I always KNEW ya'll didn't actually like the POPGAF NVAY and it's members. Fuck you all n*****. Have a blessed day.

aw Mau, I like you! <3 I may not care for Rih musically, but I'd take 10 Rih's over 1 single Rita Ora any day of the week. I can't stand Rita the Muppet, honestly she serves Jim Henson creation with lipstick and it just irritates me
(plus her singing sucks except I will admit Radioactive that Vazduh posted is a pretty decent bop)
Janice-MuppetsTV.png

Next OT should be battle of the girl groups?

10081_KandiSideEye.gif

LOL bless you pitster, you REALLY want 5th Harmony to happen, don't you?

Its-Not-Going-to-Happen-Mean-Girls.gif

basically everyone just got elevated except for Madonna. She might not make it out girls

legit FUMING @ this, NOT POPGAF showing it's true AGEISM yet again!!! :mad:
Where the HELL is my fellow Madonna stan Fey when I need ha???!!!! Oh right .... :(
107.gif

869.gif
869.gif
869.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom