• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Swift tbh

yaaaaaaaaaas Queen Demi dragging Meghan Trainwreck:

“I wasn’t strong enough to have an eating disorder…I tried to go anorexic for a good three hours. I ate ice and celery, but that’s not even anorexic. And I quit. I was like, ‘Ma, can you make me a sandwich? Like, immediately,”

Meghan is so fucking stupid omg..

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
President Swift tbh

“I wasn’t strong enough to have an eating disorder…I tried to go anorexic for a good three hours. I ate ice and celery, but that’s not even anorexic. And I quit. I was like, ‘Ma, can you make me a sandwich? Like, immediately,”

Not strong enough to have a proper brain either.

Phreaker

Like A Virgin is pretty crap compared to her debut.
I only use Dress You Up and Angel. (Into The Groove doesn't count)

I agree Madonna has more bops than Like A Virgin, but LaV was when people really started paying attention to her, both good and bad. She sold more copies of Madonna after LaV came out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
B2WHB1_IUAAbXZ8.jpg:large
Slay a bit London Queen.

royalan

The implacable slayage, unreal

This is Gaga 2010 zeitgeist levels. Damn Tay Tay.

I don't know if i'd say that. Gaga at her peak had EVERYONE talking about her. As for Taylor, Urban surprisingly still has no fucks to give her.

Taylor would be nothing without her heartland demo.

cory64

I don't know if i'd say that. Gaga at her peak had EVERYONE talking about her. As for Taylor, Urban surprisingly still has no fucks to give her.

Taylor would be nothing without her heartland demo.
Oop spill. Even Lorde got more Urban traction last year (before the remix)

President Swift tbh

Ugh.....Demi better clock.

Even though she's not all too better herself.

3phemeral

The iTunes Festival performance of ARTPOP is GaGa's greatest live moment. Deniers can seethe.

Unfortunate that it had to be this way, but it's proof positive that Gaga self-editing to fit a sleeker format made for an enjoyable presentation of what ultimately became overstuffed and thematically scattered. I wished someone could make those live versions as polished as the album tracks.

i0nDVgY5E3ftS.gif

Nah, I think ARTPOP is a better album than context let it be, and when I listen to songs like GUY or Sexxx Dreams I think that they would have been considered classics if they were on TF or TFM instead. They just hit at the height of Gaga fatigue and didn't get to resonate because of that wall. Too bad.

So all the FROOT lyrics leaked (and it's legit, on Marina's site)

The more we hear about this album the more done it sounds, I can't believe she's releasing it in April :( why not just give us a new FROOT every two weeks or something instead :/

So all the FROOT lyrics leaked (and it's legit, on Marina's site)

The more we hear about this album the more done it sounds, I can't believe she's releasing it in April :( why not just give us a new FROOT every two weeks or something instead :/
Maybe she'll move the release date up :eek:

After one listen of Blue:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

Tap Your Glass

Blue Blue

Thin

Chasing Kites

Ripple

The Last Dancer

Shadowshow

Okay I guess

Fountain

Hunting For Pearls

Vista

Mau ®

Robyn C. is more consistent with her music. The ratio of amazing songs to ok (but still amazing songs) is like 9:1 in her albums. Meanwhile Rhat's albums usually have like 5 outstanding songs and the rest are OK to :biblio: inducing.

Nonetheless the Rhat has amazing music videos, is nice to look at and has a good sense of fashion. And that's why you should vote for her.

Also, it would be nice to see Rhat vs. Beyst *.*

royalan

WrnEsBl.jpg

dsAyluB.jpg

jPjbznf.jpg

D4UiMBv.jpg

HNu24aR.jpg

ibulTed9sHQ5y.gif

This is absolutely delicious.

I know so many Behive who had her gifs plastered on their Tumblrs after she appeared on CNN. Let me go drag. KIIIIIII

WrnEsBl.jpg

dsAyluB.jpg

jPjbznf.jpg

D4UiMBv.jpg

HNu24aR.jpg

ibulTed9sHQ5y.gif

This is absolutely delicious.

I know so many Behive who had her gifs plastered on their Tumblrs after she appeared on CNN. Let me go drag. KIIIIIII

Did she lie? She wasn't dragging Bey but what she said makes sense. People are jumping in, without looking at the content. Bey did her work by putting it out there and she definitely wasn't showing ass. She mixed the image with the message, something Kim (who she really is shading) didn't do.

Sexxx Dreams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Taylor Swift's existence.

Again, were are the lies?

I think its more because if she directly said "Kim", Kim's male thirst buckets will come at her crazy. It happens...

Taylor swift tickets are going for crazy money right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom