• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I'm confident Rihanna can put out an album this damn flawless:

M3n60Gx.jpg

And It'll actually sell...;___;

royalan

Sistren, I have a confession...

Thanks to a deal I got through work, I have switched to Android.

And it is slaying me.

So many options.

So many ways to customize.

I have seen the light...;__;

I could never go back to basicOS...

cory64

As long as it's current and not stock Samsdung it's pretty cute. But you'll be screaming when R8 drops on iTunes and all you have access to is your phone. That's my greatest fear in life right now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Marina shits on Charli musically, so I'm not even bothered.

Do what you must to pay yo bills, queen.
Boom (your) Scalp went #8 on Billboard 100.
Fancy was a #1 hit on BB because of Charli (Didn't Iggy flop with Black Widow?)
Icona Pop "I Love It" #7 and without Charli they would be fishing in Sweden for their life.

Where is Marinara and The Salmon's impact? One episode of Glee on one of the seasons no one watched.

Preorder Charli XCX "Sucker" on iTunes. Featuring bops like "Boom Clap", "Break The Rules" and the future hit "London Queen".
600px-Charli_XCX_Sucker.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

And it is slaying me.

So many options.

If you need to customise a UI, that means it wasn't very well designed in the first place.

3phemeral

And it is slaying me.

So many options.

What phone did you get? If you have any questions, feel free to PM.

How long has the tourney been up? Feels like its been around since forever.

Since OT-X started, so not that long ago. It's meant to be a companion to the thread so ideally it would continue throughout most of the OT, but looks like it'll wrap up at about halfway

LAST DAY TO VOTE! PM ME YOUR CHOICE BETWEEN BEY AND KYLIE TODAY! xoxo

Vazra

Since OT-X started, so not that long ago. It's meant to be a companion to the thread so ideally it would continue throughout most of the OT, but looks like it'll wrap up at about halfway
So 2 months for a tournament and it should have lasted more?
ig3KFS22pvF7H.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've been loving the comp tbh
vote kylie the australian queen

Vazra

Don't be rude for no reason

Im not being rude. Im being honest saying that the tournament feels like it has been dragging out. Take it as feedback for future tournaments or take it as a rude comment. I simply stated my opinion and stand by it.

royalan

Y'all need to stop coming for my baby daddy and his tournament. I appreciate the amount of investment he's put into the community.

Im not being rude. Im being honest saying that the tournament feels like it has been dragging out. Take it as feedback for future tournaments or take it as a rude comment. I simply stated my opinion and stand by it.

Sis I'll take it as a rude comment because that's how it was intended. Not sure why you care whether it's a long community game or whatever pump and dump event you were expecting coz A) it doesn't interfere with your day-to-day in here, and B) you're not required to participate. And considering you've just been a shady queen the entire time between saying shit's rigged and constantly insisting on not voting, you're not really someone I would pursue feedback from. :p

Turnout has been getting higher each round and it takes me a long time to sift through 20 PMs a day and also do the graphics so the schedule has to be expanded so that I'm able to keep up and also do human things like work and whatnot, lol. You're welcome to indulge in the community games or you don't have to... saying passive aggressive stuff about it seems kind of silly to me. Ya Grinch. lol

Vazra

Sis I'll take it as a rude comment because that's how it was intended. Not sure why you care whether it's a long community game or whatever pump and dump event you were expecting coz A) it doesn't interfere with your day-to-day in here, and B) you're not required to participate. And considering you've just been a shady queen the entire time between saying shit's rigged and constantly insisting on not voting, you're not really someone I would pursue feedback from. :p

Turnout has been getting higher each round and it takes me a long time to sift through 20 PMs a day and also do the graphics so the schedule has to be expanded so that I'm able to keep up and also do human things like work and whatnot, lol. You're welcome to indulge in the community games or you don't have to... saying passive aggressive stuff about it seems kind of silly to me. Ya Grinch. lol

I can give my opinion and you can take it or not as I said earlier. I'm not the only one to call out the contest dragged out or rigged. (Icicle, rude and forgetting other names). If you wanna be delusional that there are not others saying its dragging then keep being delusional like your fave instead of following your fave saying "Don't be a drag just be a queen".

ixk8feX4JoIs8.gif

I like how the tournament is planned and the designs slay but I see nothing wrong with some input.
It is taking awhile and the ones I joined took a week to two weeks at best.

I like how the tournament is planned and the designs slay but I see nothing wrong with some input.
It is taking awhile and the ones I joined took a week to two weeks at best.

Input is fabulous and I totally encourage it. If criticism is constructive then hell yes send it my way, but if your feedback is just thinly veiled shade then I can't really do anything with that. And it can look pretty transparenT~~

In terms of the length of the rounds, it was either gonna be shorter rounds with fewer votes or longer ones with higher turnout, so I leaned toward the latter so that more people are indulging and it isn't just a quick game that comes and goes a week into the OT. And since people aren't always checking the thread daily I wanted to give them more room to jump in when they can. But yeah, if I had it my way it would have been shorter rounds with more votes, but I had to work with everyone's pace (including my own). Hope that makes sense. =)

Mau ®

SoulKing has done a marvelous job with the tourney. He is iconic.

In other news, Robert DeLong has released a new EP. It is pretty good. A logical continuation from "Just Movement".

Vazra

Input is fabulous and I totally encourage it. If criticism is constructive then hell yes send it my way, but if your feedback is just thinly veiled shade then I can't really do anything with that. And it can look pretty transparenT~~
In other words cherry picking.
ib0LZF0XUi34Ve.gif

Speaking of cherry-picking, make sure to select either BEYONCE or KYLIE MINOGUE to move on to the next round in the tournament! Whoever loses is out for good, so choose carefully!

iKD2WaXeMjnoK.png

igVVXQ0MdxZkH.png

BATTLE 03, THE SOUNDTRACK:

Remember, every vote gets you a spot in the lotto pool with a chance to win an amazon.com gift card! Free shit gurl! And all you gotta do is some routine stanning. What a time to be alive <3

As always, PM me your vote by CLICKING HERE!

Mau ®;138582253 said:
I'm surprised Roy hasn't done any campaining against the Beyzebulb for Kylie.

Is he waiting for the FINAL SHOWDOWN?

I think my hubby is waiting for the Rhino-Beyst brouhaha. I love that they were on complete opposite sides of the board in both brackets, lol. I can't wait for that one though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom