• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
They already have come up with a Spotify for TV shows—it's called cable.

Is cable free in the pUKe? It costs coins here. I have to watch when they want me to watch AND I have to watch ads. All I'm saying is, if music gets to be free, I wanna see every movie the day it hits the theaters on Moviefy. I can ignore an ad or two for the convenience. Won't someone think of the movie fans? Netflix needs to debut its ad supported tier because I've been paying for that shit for 5 years and I don't think its worth it anymore. I need to see those Netflix originals for free SON! I'm owed free entertainment damn it!

ikTBjKcf3ITTd.gif

Shit better be in 4K resolution too!

PM me your choice of Robyn before voting closes this afternoon! One moves forward in the tournament and the other will be eliminated from the game. Poor dat

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Mau ®;138970543 said:
Rhat8 is coming soon sistren.

I feel like we could make a drinking game out of the number of times this has been predicted over the last several months. Although even a broken clock is right now and then...

tumblr_m6poz32bHH1raqay5o1_250.gif

Miss I’ll flip this and dip-dip twaow!
Miss, I been this, you must’ve missed out
Dope when dressed up, ya boy strung out...
His Girl is pressed, now behave, calm down
Sip on old grapes and be laid lounge...
Baby you look late, come peep my now
Giving them good taste, the great’s don’t have
Mommy keep blaze, better get that cake
Shimmy it on stage, i’m giving them good face...
Somebody on her page, somebody is amazed...
It’s just another day for the dame, just another day for the dame

tumblr_ms5sw4WnNU1ry6msio1_400.gif

I am Miss Icon and I swore, I saw...
A shade of green on ya and I took (I took)
Time to teach ya, taught an allure, allure...
A la-dy you wasn't before..
Finer, free, high-modern and more (and more)
You favor me, now how I adore ya!
Do you, dine or tea, Italian for two?
A day to be around here with you.. with you

tumblr_m6u2opcBTY1raqay5o1_250.gif

iyiGyMMdIVm6t.png

The Robyns have fought for your votes, and now a winner can be declared. Who moves forward in the Losers Bracket and who faces elimination?

iiFEX6Cbf7lUT.png

Poor Robyn. She was switched in with the semifinal shuffle, but the Rihanna reign just won't let up.

Kylie Minogue and Robyn are out of the tournament, but 6 entrants still stand!

iBIWUsjYhBAyH.png

The Losers Bracket isn't done yet though! We're going to have to cut four down to two. Who's in??

Miss Spears has one more shot to stay in. Then again, they both do:

ibaqKqCc3Ex29w.png

iFVXzRBV9erPS.png

This is an awesome matchup to me. These ladies defined the pop landscape in the last decade, and though Britney may be renowned as the singles kingpin, Beyonce's chart receipts hold up pretty nicely. Also, this gives me the chance to revisit In The Zone, which is one of the most influential albums of the 00's.

Who do you choose? Vote now by CLICKING HERE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER, EVERY VOTE YOU PM ME GETS ADDED TO THE LOTTO POOL FOR A CHANCE TO WIN SOME NIFTY PRIZES, SO GET INTO IT QUEEN!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
5 pop behemoths remain... and bjork

going to have to stew over this latest match up

This is starting to look like the cliché but Imho correct showdown. Gaga, Rihanna, Brit and Madonna fighting in the battle Royale.

I seem to remember Rihanna was the loser in a duel though? Which made me question if a hew like Jessie ware or whatever would win this.

Your link to vote is wrong Soul.

Thanks sis, corrected ^_^

This is starting to look like the cliché but Imho correct showdown. Gaga, Rihanna, Brit and Madonna fighting in the battle Royale.

I seem to remember Rihanna was the loser in a duel though? Which made me question if a hew like Jessie ware or whatever would win this.

I think the matches worked out in Gaga's favor to be honest, since Bey and Rih were knocked out early it cleared a path for her to the top. Same with Bjork. lol

And Rihanna was punched out in the first rounds by... Jessie Ware, lol. I think the results were much less predictable in the beginning than now, since I think everyone's sort of aligned with the big girls lately.

Thanks sis, corrected ^_^

I think the matches worked out in Gaga's favor to be honest, since Bey and Rih were knocked out early it cleared a path for her to the top. Same with Bjork. lol

And Rihanna was punched out in the first rounds by... Jessie Ware, lol. I think the results were much less predictable in the beginning than now, since I think everyone's sort of aligned with the big girls now.
For me it's less predictable though. The idea of choosing between the two robyns was pretty impossible for me (although the right one won I think).

The big surprise is Bjork. Didn't expect her to stay in the competition that long. I guess popgaf needs their artsy fartsy quota filled. :p

^^^^ YAAASSSSS!!!! its actually good but I still have no idea Wtf Ariana Grande is saying lol!

I got to say, the mockingbird soundtrack is off the hook. So far, what I've heard is great. Really a big contender for AOTY tbh.

Erm, has anyone been checking for Vic Mensa?

This track is such a megalith jambop, I can't believe I literally heard ha for the first time tonight :-0

62822a62ee.gif
62822a62ee.gif
62822a62ee.gif

Yes actually! I heard this song a while back, could of sworn I posted it a while back. I'm gonna guess this is down on my luck which is a club banger!

I still wish Azealia would throw a bar on this track lol! As soon as this dropped, I tweeted her to get on it.... She didn't :( lol.

This Gif is life giving.. So enduring tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Erm, has anyone been checking for Vic Mensa?

This track is such a megalith jambop, I can't believe I literally heard ha for the first time tonight :-0

I've been wanting to add this to the spotify playlist for months, but it's never become available on there. Gotta assume it's just a promo or something without an actual ep/album to go with it.

Matt_

good lord
lily allen has gone blonde and she looks awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom