• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I had no clue she even released a video for that song.

I know it's quite mean, but I think she's a nose job away from looking a lot prettier.

It did wonders for Ashlee.

Ashlee-Simpson-Plastic-Surgery-Before-And-After-Nose-Job-Photos.jpg
She needs more than a nose job now tho.

Lana Del Rey made 2 tracks for that Tim Burton movie, one of them is called "Big Eyes" and the other one "I Can Fly"
yaaasssss

edit: late but still
yassssss

SaintZ

Lana has TWO songs on Big Eyes

"Big Eyes" which was co-written by Daniel Heath, will play near the middle of the movie, and be the Ultraviolency song.

And then "I Can Fly" which was co-written by Rick Nowels, play during the end-credits, and be the more radio-friendly song :eek:

A lyric from I Can Fly: I had a dream that I was fine/ I wasn't crazy, I was divine
Soundtrack icon
67d90ee8r9utw.gif
She better get ha Oscar nom this time around tbh.

itnm2ejvnon57daa5z.gif

Fix It Jesus

See what happens to you when you make the Queen sit on the floor at the wedding she probably paid for? Mmmhmm, ok betch..

Before:
i8ujPVQBCr5KL.jpg

i5J127JqCO1Ml.jpg

Fix It Jesus
Fix It Jesus
Fix It Jesus
Fix It Jesus
ibypWkiPRwNZUV.jpg

ibcDCWt3Ezujpy.jpg

Fix It Jesus
Fix It Jesus
Fix It Jesus
Fix It Jesus

Poor Lozenge. Hope she got that cleared up.

Oooh, your ass is right
I ain't tryna let that pass me tonight
I'ma put my bid in and tell you something slick
Whisper in your ear while I'm holding my dick
I don't mean no harm, it's the hood in me
Sipping on that Richard Hennessy
Psychedelic colors in my jewelry
Suckers hella jealous cuz you digging me, oooh
Now what you gonna do mama
I'm tryna dip later on, me and you mama
Like the way that you groove and you move mama
You know the women love me, I'm the 40 water
Popping my P's cuz I'm laced with game
Nathen but the Yay flowing through my vein
She wear Miss Sixty, can't fit in the Gucci
Cuz her ass big enough to sit a cup on her booty (Goodness!)

wtiVAqK.gif

royalan

Oooh, your ass is right
I ain't tryna let that pass me tonight
I'ma put my bid in and tell you something slick
Whisper in your ear while I'm holding my dick
I don't mean no harm, it's the hood in me
Sipping on that Richard Hennessy
Psychedelic colors in my jewelry
Suckers hella jealous cuz you digging me, oooh
Now what you gonna do mama
I'm tryna dip later on, me and you mama
Like the way that you groove and you move mama
You know the women love me, I'm the 40 water
Popping my P's cuz I'm laced with game
Nathen but the Yay flowing through my vein
She wear Miss Sixty, can't fit in the Gucci
Cuz her ass big enough to sit a cup on her booty (Goodness!)

wtiVAqK.gif

NAWT this old-ass/random-ass E40 song.

And not me knowing it...kiii

(Kandi's verse was the best tho)

NAWT this old-ass/random-ass E40 song.

And not me knowing it...kiii

(Kandi's verse was the best tho)
Yeah I see you looking
But my
ass
in these jeans got you shook, and
I don't think you know what to do with this
pussy
What you gonna do, with this
pussy
Yeah I know you want this
Tryna chase me through the club for this good shit
But I don't think you can handle, this
pussy
pussy

It's so vulgar, so unladylike. NHFT.

royalan

Yeah I see you looking
But my
ass
in these jeans got you shook, and
I don't think you know what to do with this
pussy
pussy
Yeah I know you want this
Tryna chase me through the club for this good shit
But I don't think you can handle, this
pussy
pussy

It's so vulgar, so unladylike. NHFT.

Tops will just never understand.

You went? Let me find out

LOL

In general, while I find the whole concept of marriage and weddings in 2014 to be obnoxious and try-hard and think that nobody with a shred of sense should even bother, I'm especially annoyed when couples try too hard to go for the visual with their weddings. If you're going to do it, just order the food you want, invite the people you want, hire the DJ that'll play the music you want, provide a steady stream of booze and call it a damn day.

Couples who act like their weddings are a damn TIME editorial annoy the shit outta me. I am known to skip weddings that I feel like are going to be too much damn work for me, and I never feel sorry bout it.

royalan

think i might gotta let go of some of this rhat disdain after the new wave of taylor fans

more importantly though: popgafs why didnt ya'll tell me that this ariana grande chick had chops like this, i mean as a mariah fan i don't see this everyday

1) She's gotten kinda mush-mouth since she did that cover.

2) But I will hand it to her (or face the wrath of one of Botty-sis' drive-by draggings :( ) that there's no girls in the game right now that could sing that song other than her. You're right about that.

3) But outside of being able to hit the notes, Ariana's vocals are nowhere near where Mariah's were at that point (I feel safe saying that since Botty also stans Mariah. :( ).

IrishNinja

But outside of being able to hit the notes, Ariana's vocals are nowhere near where Mariah's were at that point

oh, no doubt, but coming off eras of artists like xtina being one of the stronger pop vocalists out, i'll take what i can get

and frankly Lan-Beef-san's co-sign only reinforces that

royalan

oh, no doubt, but coming off eras of artists like xtina being one of the stronger pop vocalists out, i'll take what i can get

and frankly Lan-Beef-san's co-sign only reinforces that

Ch...even Christina would give Ariana that work.

Don't be fooled by Ariana's high notes and whistle register. She's good, but she's not game-changing.

IrishNinja

Ch...even Christina would give Ariana that work.

Don't be fooled by Ariana's high notes and whistle register. She's good, but she's not game-changing.

you think so? maybe i should revisit ol girl
and yeah, i definitely don't see her doing that, just refreshing to find another sound i dig after becoming #aware and all

Beyonce and Britney Spears faced off for your votes in the semifinals round. Who gets to move forward and who faces elimination?

inVRBl2PPgMcH.png

Beyonce wins by KO! What started as a close race evolved into what became a pretty big lead for Mrs Carter.

Britney Jean is always in our hearts though. She performed very very well in the tournament and made it pretty far! As she narrowly misses out on the top 4, we can now shift our attention to the fourth and final spot. Who will fit it and move on to face Beyonce in the Bracket finals?

Let's fucking do the goddamn thang queens yaaaaas-

MADONNA.

BEYONCE.

LADY GAGA.

These ladies make up three of the final four spots in the OT-X Tourney. Madonna and Lady Gaga commanded the Winners Bracket with an iron fist, while Beyonce fought the harder road in the Losers Bracket, taking on more competitors and knocking them out one by one. All three have a big following here on POPGAF, so I can't wait to see how the next three rounds will fare.

Until then, let's decide on our fourth and final candidate. Who do you grant in to the final four??

iXoeM0ToCbJ98.png

ibhnKyBQLLQeIe.png

Two edgy women in very different musical fields. Rihanna makes sense in the final four, but Bjork's presence would definitely add some authenticity to the group.

PM me your vote now! And remember, one vote could get you a big prize! Amazon.com gift cards will be handed out at random after the finals, so the more votes you've registered the better!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
MADONNA.

BEYONCE.

LADY GAGA.

These ladies make up three of the final four spots in the OT-X Tourney. Madonna and Lady Gaga commanded the Winners Bracket with an iron fist, while Beyonce fought the harder road in the Losers Bracket, taking on more competitors and knocking them out one by one. All three have a big following here on POPGAF, so I can't wait to see how the next three rounds will fare.

!!!!!!!!

OMG it just might happen, Madonna vs. Gaga ^_^

Let me vote Rhat for this round thanks to Mau's "best of Rih" playlist he provided me

BTW Soulscribe I have to say you've SLAYED it with this tourney. This isn't some quick and dirty affair, all your updates and gorgeous graphics you've compiled have been amazing *.* Obviously you have a life outside of POPGAF so I appreciate the time you've taken to put such effort into it, you deserve major props! <3

Venus_love_and_beauty_shock.gif

SaintZ

tumblr_mqa3h2m4oi1ra95ws5w.gif

Lana Del Rey - "Playground" leaked.

pD0zPLZ.gif
Omg, Azealia who?

No, I'm not vintage, no, I don't care
No, I'm not Kylie, no, you can't compare me
To another one, there's no one else
I'm nobody, I'm just myself
It's not Fight Club, I'm a rare snowflake
But if I hear you bringing me down, calling me so fake
I will fight you, I will fight you
Because in the end, there's only truth
And God is gonna smite you
Besides that, I don't like you

I guess she recorded this after BTD. It sounds like her earlier work tho.

Also, slay that new username tbh.

BTW Soulscribe I have to say you've SLAYED it with this tourney. This isn't some quick and dirty affair, all your updates and gorgeous graphics you've compiled have been amazing *.* Obviously you have a life outside of POPGAF so I appreciate the time you've taken to put such effort into it, you deserve major props! <3

Venus_love_and_beauty_shock.gif

Aw thank you Alex =)

iamamiwhoami's Blue came in the mail today. The booklet is amazing, and the album itself sounds so crystal clear. Crying rn at the amazingness.

AOTY etc. etc. etc.

I haven't listened to the snippet yet but some of my close friends who are diehard Beyorkie fans said it wasn't doing much for 'em. The whole song might change it for me, coz it is Bey. I don't think I've hated any song of hers since 4.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I have some faith. She managed to turn the leak of Standing Knee Deep in Shit into the iconic and flawless Standing on the Broken Bodies of your Bargain Bin Faves. Hopefully this will see a similar transformation.

Latch

I'm spendin
my foot up
put mah foot down yeah my hands up
mah hands up, mah hands up (FLEXIN)
flexin wit mah hands up

iDe2ZF3Mtv7lp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom