• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I have just joined the superior Mac race. I absolutely love it.

Also, there is nothing on earth that is greater than The Immaculate Collection.

Get Into the Groove >>>>>> Your faves. Done.

Frozen
vmgNf.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
yeah I don't recommend being excited for the movie
just saying

God when I read this I thought youd already seen the movie and my heart actually broke for a second

Mau ®;139324495 said:
Apparently there's a Kylie & Britney duet on the new Giogio alberm.

asd.jpg

there truly is a god

Vazra

I was really lost for a moment and thought that Brit was in GTA lmaoo
Gimme More was my go to on the PS360 versions tho

And this!!!
Brit achieved things before Xtina and did some Xtina never did. Is there a Xtina game? (Tomodatchi mii doesnt count as a game)

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I was really lost for a moment and thought that Brit was in GTA lmaoo

LMFAO scrolling down I thought the same thing for a sec! How amazing would it be running around Los Santos terrorizing citizens as an out of control Knee *.*
Don't tempt me into buying GTA5, I'm already picking up Dragon Age, Littlebigplanet 3, the three Studio Ghibli movies, Smash Wii U on Friday..... AND I realized I still have to get the Mario Kart 8 DLC.....my poor wallet -____-

Brit achieved things before Xtina and did some Xtina never did. Is there a Xtina game? (Tomodatchi mii doesnt count as a game)

lol that takes me back.....remember the 90's when Brit and Christina were pop rivals, pitted against eachother fighting to be the next Queen of Pop (when the Queen Regent Madonna retires 20 years from now <3)?? Despite her ups and downs Knee is still around, what has Xtinct done lately? I was watching The Voice last night, it's like she was never even there. I've never seen such a sharp drop off in relevance, it's quite amazing. I think her downfall started during that trainwreck of an interview Xtina did when Gaga was coming onto the scene, they asked her about Gaga and Xtinct was obviously very annoyed and said about Gaga: "I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. ". Receipt. A damned mess, the beginning of the end.

LMFAO scrolling down I thought the same thing for a sec! How amazing would it be running around Los Santos terrorizing citizens as an out of control Knee *.*
Don't tempt me into buying GTA5, I'm already picking up Dragon Age, Littlebigplanet 3, the three Studio Ghibli movies, Smash Wii U on Friday..... AND I realized I still have to get the Mario Kart 8 DLC.....my poor wallet -____-
It would be awesome... I don't think they'll ever have real celebs in GTA though as that would ruin the whole "parody" thing. :(
Poor wallet tho. I would def rec the MK8 DLC if you have the change tho. So good (if you have friends)
Brit's got two songs on GTA V now. R* are obviously stans!
Shame it's Scream and Shit tho :(

Vazra

lol that takes me back.....remember the 90's when Brit and Christina were pop rivals, pitted against eachother fighting to be the next Queen of Pop (when the Queen Regent Madonna retires 20 years from now <3)?? Despite her ups and downs Knee is still around, what has Xtinct done lately? I was watching The Voice last night, it's like she was never even there. I've never seen such a sharp drop off in relevance, it's quite amazing. I think her downfall started during that trainwreck of an interview Xtina did when Gaga was coming onto the scene, they asked her about Gaga and Xtinct was obviously very annoyed and said about Gaga: "I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. ". Receipt. A damned mess, the beginning of the end.
Xtina lives in her own world so I can believe her not knowing if Gaga was a man or woman if they didnt say Lady Gaga. She didnt knew the gay dude from Mean Girls when he went to meet her and same with other actors and singers.

Yado

Xtina lives in her own world so I can believe her not knowing if Gaga was a man or woman if they didnt say Lady Gaga. She didnt knew the gay dude from Mean Girls when he went to meet her and same with other actors and singers.

That was calculated. I couldn't think of a meaner thing to say in reference to Lady Gaga.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Most non-pop-following friends I know in the real world unintentionally shade Gaga to all hell on the rare occasions that they mention her. They generally ask what happened to her after Born This Way, or Applause, and when she's going to have a new album out, and wonder whether she's ever going to be good again like she was with Paparazzi and Bad Romance.

lol that takes me back.....remember the 90's when Brit and Christina were pop rivals, pitted against eachother fighting to be the next Queen of Pop (when the Queen Regent Madonna retires 20 years from now <3)?? Despite her ups and downs Knee is still around, what has Xtinct done lately? I was watching The Voice last night, it's like she was never even there. I've never seen such a sharp drop off in relevance, it's quite amazing. I think her downfall started during that trainwreck of an interview Xtina did when Gaga was coming onto the scene, they asked her about Gaga and Xtinct was obviously very annoyed and said about Gaga: "I don&#8217;t know if it is a man or a woman. ". Receipt. A damned mess, the beginning of the end.

Time is fluid... we were talking about how on point Christina's music and career was in 2007 when Britney was out chasing squirrels in a sombrero, then we said the same about Britney in 2011 when she was getting hits while Christina released a flop album, then praised Xtina when she was on the highest rated show on television while Britney struggled to form sentences on The X-Factor. Point is that 2014 isn't any more important or pressing than 2007. Her career's been up down and around so I'm sure we'll be back to saying "wow look at Christina right now, what's Britney even doing" soon enough. And vice versa. lol

Everything can change at the drop of a hat. After Born This Way people thought Gaga was gonna stick to heavy-handed themes all the time, but ARTPOP was much more in line with her first album. Point being, none of us know shit. :p

Most non-pop-following friends I know in the real world unintentionally shade Gaga to all hell on the rare occasions that they mention her. They generally ask what happened to her after Born This Way, or Applause, and when she's going to have a new album out, and wonder whether she's ever going to be good again like she was with Paparazzi and Bad Romance.

Pretty much proving that all Gaga really needs to do to get back on top is release a catchy song people wanna hear. The frustrating thing is that she has the capacity to do that with much more ease than most other pop acts. I don't know where her radar is right now though.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
from dark souls to bayonetta
the downgrade is real

tumblr_lnw03eOn2Y1qdchcoo1_1280.jpg

The fight's almost over. If you haven't voted already, make sure to PM me within the next few hours to seal one of these flops' fate. One will move on to the Bracket Finals, and the other will be exterminated. Figuratively of course.

Whoever wins this will face off against either Rihanna or Bjork in the Bracket Finals, so make this count! xoxo

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lana has TWO songs on Big Eyes

"Big Eyes" which was co-written by Daniel Heath, will play near the middle of the movie, and be the Ultraviolency song.

And then "I Can Fly" which was co-written by Rick Nowels, play during the end-credits, and be the more radio-friendly song :eek:

A lyric from I Can Fly: I had a dream that I was fine/ I wasn't crazy, I was divine

Vazduh

Yesss thank you. Loved them all.
I am familiar with Kimbra but never heard that one same with Josef.

Not a problem. If you need more, just ask.

Btw, Kimbra released her 2nd album a couple of months ago and it's definitely worth a listen. Same with Josef, who released his debut EP last month.

Zutroy

I had no clue she even released a video for that song.

I know it's quite mean, but I think she's a nose job away from looking a lot prettier.

It did wonders for Ashlee.

Ashlee-Simpson-Plastic-Surgery-Before-And-After-Nose-Job-Photos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom