• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
wait, ya'll got actual taylor fans up in here?

iNHRPmTK2QtSn.gif
a constant embarrassment

CRS

wait, am i supposed to PM this to Soulscribe, or does my post count?

JT did some great albums before that though, stop it five
I think you are supposed to PM the vote.

Justified and FutureSex/LoveSounds were his good to great albums I was referring to.

I mean I guess you can call not being a faceless voice on Family Feud an accomplishment. There's that going for him.

overcast

wait at this list, slé a bit

Mau ®;129513155 said:
Great list.
I didn't include Fionna on my list, sadly. But I know Arte would be proud of the Fionna love right now!

wait this flawless taste *.* the second (?) person to vote for St. Vincent ;_;
Thanks! Probably shouldn't have included Joanna (not pop), but it's okay, she's not making the list.
OMG FIRO better make it to the final 18, give ha your votes.

ibotUVR4rreQSd.gif
What a goddess. Shocks me she's Albanian, doesn't look anything close.

Majmun

Kosovo and Albania are filled with hot chicks. My hormones get crazy everytime I go there. My gf can seethe. I have to look at the other girls. #unapologeticboyfriend

xaosslug

Ariana exposed once again!

{E X T I N C T}

what does botty have to say about this?
isiOzaJbsw7Hj.gif

to be perfectly fair, there are stories about Juliana Rancid, and how she thinks she's super-famous herself, so I trust her bts commentary on anyone as far as I can drop-kick her. And from what she's saying here, it seems like that's precisely the case - she thinks she's too big to be treated that way by Ariana Grande, etc, etc. Boohoo.

iqkcBBzDZTsGR.gif

Majmun

I haven't been. Jealous :[

Seriously? It's a beautiful place. Especially Albania. The Adriatic coast is a paradise. I visit the places once a year. Still have a lot of family there.

Are you currently living in the US? I live in Holland, it's just a 2.5 hour flight from here to Prishtina or Tirana.

Vazduh

Kosovo and Albania are filled with hot chicks. My hormones get crazy everytime I go there. My gf can seethe. I have to look at the other girls. #unapologeticboyfriend

I believe it. Never been there, but people from Balkans are pretty good looking in general.

I'm not talking about myself, obviously, hahahah

Btw, tali', Aya and all of you who dabble in K-pop from time to time... you've probably seen this video, but I was curious about what you thought about the T-ara comeback.

T-ara - SUGAR FREE

LC5KS3G.gif

Well, aside from the epilepsy-inducing video, that is.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I thought the Katy vs Taylor battle was gonna incinerate this thread. I'm very very disappointed. Was it at least a spark in here?
Taylor should watch out. The last person who thought Katy was an easy target was an artist called Lady Gaga who hasn't been heard of since.

Partition

Banned
Because she's the anti-basic

it's funny cuz that is what she desperately wants people to believe, despite her contemporaries or "basics" continuing to make music with more artistic quality and understanding of harmonies, song structure, and songwriting. the only thing not basic about Gaga is the charade she puts on in public.

i mean i guess releasing an album full of jazz covers inferior to past versions makes her just a step ahead of everyone else

Not my fault (or hers) that her fans are so fucking insecure though, good for her for slamming that rando down.

Let her do what she fucking wants, she already just released a pop album last year that nobody bought, why would she run out with a new one immediately

AyaisMUsikWhore said:
Versus Katy or Taylor?

Ultrabasic and Ultrabasic-Plus.

it's funny cuz that is what she desperately wants people to believe, despite her contemporaries or "basics" continuing to make music with more artistic quality and understanding of harmonies, song structure, and songwriting. the only thing not basic about Gaga is the charade she puts on in public.

i mean i guess releasing an album full of jazz covers inferior to past versions makes her just a step ahead of everyone else

I know Beyonce outclassed her in that category... can't think of anyone else though (unless you're talking outside of radio pop music)

overcast

Seriously? It's a beautiful place. Especially Albania. The Adriatic coast is a paradise. I visit the places once a year. Still have a lot of family there.

Are you currently living in the US? I live in Holland, it's just a 2.5 hour flight from here to Prishtina or Tirana.
I live in California, about as far as I can get. Saving up for a Europe trip for summer 2015 perhaps. Parents are from Montenegro, but again, Albanian.

I posted this in the Jessie Ware OT, and I'm sure it's been posted here. Cyril Hahn - Tough Love Remix. Fantastic.

2 more hours to vote!! PM me if you haven't participated in the nomination process yet! We have a tie for 18th place again so feel free to shake shit up at the last minute. :)

Taylor is a better songwriter than Gaga

That goes without saying. I wouldn't want Taylor to write for Gaga or the other way around though. Their music matches their writing styles.

Mau ®;129561110 said:
Gaf-Hop are a cool bunch tbh. The other communities paid me dust entirely. Ch...

I got one PM from what I assume was K-POPGAF, though as i guessed it was mostly a bunch of hews.

(And Charli XCX, who's actually doing really really wrell)

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

Slay
iw5MF3EPy1QKa.gif

I'm so happy to see others voting for the Soul Queen, my girl Sade <3 She's one of my top 4 of all-time, I love her so much (my top 4 doesn't change) and I hope she's got enough votes to make this contest! :)

sade_1573214c.jpg

The most comments I see on message boards are related to the size of his head or his looks in general.

Seriously? People are so cruel :(
I'm honestly surprised people find Sam Smith ugly. That's why I don't even look at YouTube comments or most other message boards. I mean I know not everyone here likes him, that's not a shock......Oh well, I think he's very nice looking and has a phenomenal voice, it's so rare I like a male singer so he's real special imo

cory64

Get Closer to Ariana Meet and Greet Experience
&#8226; One reserved ticket in rows 1 through 10 on the floor*
&#8226; Meet & Greet and Group Photo Op with Ariana Grande
&#8226; Fahlo Pre-show Break Free Dance Party featuring Ariana&#8217;s dancers, a DJ spinning all of Ari&#8217;s favorite jams and more!
&#8226; Exclusive Fahlo/Ariana Grande Meet & Greet Laminate
&#8226; Fahlo Community designed Ariana Grande VIP gift bag
&#8226; Crowd-free merchandise shopping
&#8226; 20,000 Fahlo Bonus Coins
&#8226; Early entry into the venue
&#8226; On-site VIP host
&#8226; Signed Photo

perched for the stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom