• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!

BeystYONCE!!!

Beyonce-Queen-gif.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_mj73dvtyrx1qej93ko1_500.gif

But Madge is still #Queen

tumblr_m23c71Wo5y1qby26vo1_500.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
A rigged mess.

WHY was the final round open so long exactly? To gather the one vote needed to "secure" her win? WHY did I bother voting? I called ebey winning this thing months ago, fool me once.

Oh well Madge wins in real life.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
so is this the fleehive's attempt to make it seem like Beyonce's relevancy
wasn't erased by Taylor (the real queen in life btw) this year

WqfmlWt.gif

Vitanimus

this tourney was fun for the most part. kinda surprised beyonce won but oh well! thanks to soul and mau for all their hard work~

f245e8d00f1ecc864fc36d0cd7ccd792.jpg

royalan

OMG I just watched that performance of All I Want for Christmas is You.

You know what's funny? I honestly didn't think she sounded bad for MOST of the song. Her chest voice was surprisingly strong, flexible and on-key.

It was those falsetto/whistle notes that killed her.

Touchdown

Banned

You know what's funny? I honestly didn't think she sounded bad for MOST of the song. Her chest voice was surprisingly strong, flexible and on-key.

iRlxp2XV1jI22.gif

rhandino

Banned
Yes! So happy that my account got aprobed this week so I could vote for the Queen B...

Let me celebrate ha win listening Self-titled and later the The Immaculate Collection to remember the slay that is Madonna.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes! So happy that my account got aprobed this week so I could vote for the Queen B...

Let me celebrate ha win listening Self-titled and later the The Immaculate Collection to remember the slay that is Madonna.

Welcome to PopGaf darling. Who are your faves besides Beyoncé?

Captcha

Gross. Bey peaked in Destiny's Child, and when was that? Ten years ago? Too bad Kelly and Mitchell decided to kick her from the group, poor her.

OH, I like those Charli songs. Get it.

Mumei

I thought she sounded dire, myself. D:

rhandino

Banned
Welcome to PopGaf darling. Who are your faves besides Beyoncé?
A hard question, love Madonna a LOT and I have a soft spot for Beyonce (I found her music and videos fascinanting for a lot of different reasons), Britney Spears (Her early years at least) Xtina also was a fave of mine, Rihanna, Gwen and Shakira (This one makes sense if you take in to account that I am from Latinoamerica).
I used to love Gaga but then Artpop happened...

This thread also helped me discover much more music and artists like Bjork, iamamiwhoami, Charli XCX, Foxes, Azealia Banks and more so I stay perched for more good music.

See? This is some bullshit!
Just like when when some members were pushing hard the "fact" that Bey is inferior to the Legendary Trio in that thread in Off-Topic and the tourney gain a influx of voters superior to the members who post frequently here? Was that bullshit too?

Vazra

A hard question, love Madonna a LOT and I have a soft spot for Beyonce (I found her music and videos fascinanting for a lot of different reasons), Britney Spears (Her early years at least) Xtina also was a fave of mine, Rihanna, Gwen and Shakira (This one makes sense if you take in to account that I am from Latinoamerica).
I used to love Gaga but then Artpop happened...

This thread also helped me discover much more music and artists like Bjork, iamamiwhoami, Charli XCX, Foxes, Azealia Banks and more so I stay perched for more good music.

Use the spotify playlist. :p

i'm so mad famous live >>>> the trash studio version

tumblr_inline_ng6t4rmnQa1qi0m8v.gif

Ehhh? you used headphones or not? Song still a slay. Caught In The Middle is the least I liked from those.

Vitanimus

the songs sound like she recorded them in her bathroom with an 2005 ipod

my hype is deflated. I need you back cyber goth charli

Touchdown

Banned
Just like when when some members were pushing hard the "fact" that Bey is inferior to the Legendary Trio in that thread in Off-Topic and the tourney gain a influx of voters superior to the members who post frequently here? Was that bullshit too?

That was no bullshit. That was the lambily, my sweet angry junior.

ictvzpDxUIPXx.gif

B4NsSdtCEAAEBLO.jpg

Source
I thought that didnt bother her and she moved on to more important stuff. Oops

Such a lame drag. What are white people issues? Being to rich? Having too much privelege? Not being white enough?

Like girl bye. She called your ass out because other black rappers and singers can't avoid being black. They are ultimately a part of the same war that has been going on for years, while always being told they aren't doing much (when they always are) to fix it and being blamed for a lot of it. We are still being told that our music isn't appropriate for popular culture while her dumbass can be the embassador.

Vazra

I agree. That was my fav song she performed live.

Studio version of Caught In The Middle sounds better than the live one though.

Currently on rihpeat.

Edit: Nvm I'm being slayed by Famous now too.

Caught In The Middle was the one that took multiple plays for me to click. But lord Im slayed.

Majmun

BEY WON!!!!! amazing

Thanks for your effort and hard work, soulscribe. I really enjoyed this tournament.

Seeing how hacks such as Perra and Tayler got eliminated so soon made me glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom