• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
drowning in a tub of piss.
iMU8L95uVoUhq.gif

iTrJeX3zibBNM.png

A winner has been declared. Results coming soon. I'll also announce our four lotto winners, so make sure to check in to see if you were chosen.

Thanks so much for humoring me and this silly game, all your PMs mean a lot.

1475 votes total. Kind of impressive I think. Thanks again. <3

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
iTrJeX3zibBNM.png

A winner has been declared. Results coming soon. I'll also announce our four lotto winners, so make sure to check in to see if you were chosen.

Thanks so much for humoring me and this silly game, all your PMs mean a lot.

1475 votes total. Kind of impressive I think. Thanks again. <3

oooh how exciting
it better be madonna

Matt_

its a shame that charli's album wasnt released earlier
obviously it will be great and would probably go up for some grammys

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
its a shame that charli's album wasnt released earlier
obviously it will be great and would probably go up for some grammys

I stopped caring about awards a long time ago cause a lot of quality material gets paid dust for the popular products on most occasions.

The Target deluxe edition of "Sucker" is only 7.99 next week btw.

botty

Banned
Mariah's done yet she climbing up Itunes. Seethe.

tumblr_nekmdyERmk1sba90go2_250.gif

The best selling female mess of all time.

tumblr_nekmdyERmk1sba90go2_250.gif

Halt.

Mimi is serving single artist teas on iTunes. AIWFCIY might be #21 on iTunes, but why is it that other artists are selling their xmas albums and she can only sell a quick single?

Meanwhile...

Even Seth McFarlene is selling more albums than Mariahsaurus Carnivorey.

tumblr_inline_ndafv496kC1ripgeb.gif

I'll be surprised if she can even reach the top ten this year with her song considering how bad 2014 has been for her. Flop album, flop singles, no grammy nominations, a divorce... and a recent vocal performance that served #ICANTSING.

hopefully her losing streaks comes to a quick end... with that custody battle approaching.
tumblr_inline_ndgnhwDqJ61ripgeb.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Halt.

Mimi is serving single artist teas on iTunes. AIWFCIY might be #21 on iTunes, but why is it that other artists are selling their xmas albums and she can only sell a quick single?

Meanwhile...

I'll be surprised if she can even reach the top ten this year with her song considering how bad 2014 has been for her. Flop album, flop singles, no grammy nominations, a divorce... and a recent vocal performance that served #ICANTSING.

hopefully her losing streaks comes to a quick end... with that custody battle approaching.

SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Heisenberg tea.

flammabl_hindenbrg.2.jpg

Matt_

has mariah got a new christmas album out?

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
has mariah got a new christmas album out?

Nope. It's the same tired old Christmas album she's been trotting out every Winter since 1994. It's all she has left at this point.

Let's hope PSX is better than The Mess Awards

The "Mess Awards"???

Well they might be showing Uncharted 4 footage today if that's your thing
zrunningamok.gif

enigmatic_alex44

People at work are teasing me cause I said Katy is better (prettier) than Ariana.

Uhhhhhhhh................. well can you blame them?

ariana-grande-kids-choice-awards-2014-beauty-ftr-1.jpg

VS.

celebrity-unflattering-photos-01132011-14-435x580.jpg

That's not even taking into account Katy's UTTER lack of talent, and ear-grating, mediocre bops.

Like say what you will about Ariana's personality but she's got looks AND talent.
Katy is the Build-A-Bear of popstars, totally manufactured and bland af.

SaintZ

Like say what you will about Ariana's personality but she's got looks AND talent. And I don't believe the over the top rumors anymore anyways, been a bit of a fan for a while.
Trying to make a point using an unflattering picture of Katy. Contradicting yourself in the next sentence :ahh: How convenient that you choose to not believe the rumors when they are over the place from different sources though (but you seem to believe the ones about Katy now? The hypocrisy).

Anyways, they are both good looking but they are very different. Apple and oranges. Katy has a much better body IMO.

enigmatic_alex44

Trying to make a point using an unflattering picture of Katy. Contradicting yourself in the next sentence :ahh: How convenient that you choose to not believe the rumors when they are over the place from different sources though (but you seem to believe the ones about Katy now? The hypocrisy).

Anyways, they are both good looking but they are very different. Apple and oranges. Katy has a much better body IMO.

It took me a LOOOONG time to warm up to Ariana because of the rumors (and her horrible brother Frankie on BB didn't help), I wanted to like her.

Damn you for quoting me before I was able to delete that sentence LOL!

You are taking the rumors on this one but you don't take the Ariana ones. #CherryPicking.

Also I approve Taylor sabotage.

LOL I'm not a fan of Taylor's shitty music but I prefer her to Katy any day of the week

enigmatic_alex44

ScratchHead.gif
Wasn't it posted a few pages back that ARTPOP and Cheque to Cheque didn't even get nominations for the Grammys? So what is Gaga going on about then:

Me and Tony are so excited!! The GRAMMYs has nominated "Cheek To Cheek" for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album WOW!!!!!

10430470_10153033022424574_7482288332538731095_n.jpg

Vazduh

Mau ®;142027894 said:
Where is Pupi?

Natalia Kills wrote a new song with Rihanna

I'm happy to see this. She's quite a songwriter so whatever she's cooked up with Rihanna and Jeff Bhasker must be at least solid.

Matt_

Nope. It's the same tired old Christmas album she's been trotting out every Winter since 1994. It's all she has left at this point.

Why is botty coming for an album not being in the charts twenty years after its release though
Other than the rat pack all those albums were released this year. Fruit hanging so low its decomposing on the ground

enigmatic_alex44

Why is botty coming for an album not being in the charts twenty years after its release though
Other than the rat pack all those albums were released this year. Fruit hanging so low its decomposing on the ground

Well I think it's because Mariah's desperate stans like to use it as some sort of a receipt. Except that receipt went past it's return policy ages ago.
Mariah's an easy target these days though, I agree.

enigmatic_alex44

Hope this PSX experience further validates my reason for owning a PS4.

Well be validated,

Uncharted 4 (wow @ the real-time graphics)
Street Fighter V (!!!!!! @ exclusive to PS4)
Bloodborne
Kingdom Hearts 3 (likely to look best on PS4)
Final Fantasy XV (likely to look best on PS4)

I'd say that's 5 more good reasons right there tbh and who knows what other surprises are on the way
thexcited3.gif

Matt_

squeenix the fucking trolls
absolutely cackling

enigmatic_alex44

FFVII for PS4!

*watches video of same tired old Lego character models*

#PleaseBeExcited

They did that just to troll the fans, there is NO other explanation for this farce

QJzLFz1.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Halt.

Meanwhile...

SEETHE at that 18 year old song climbing the charts!! Where is your hot and new fresh fave's christmas song?

Itunes

45- Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

Oops...

tumblr_nciw1uTerm1seznd4o2_500.gif

One last time. *tear*

Okay, here we go.

MADONNA and BEYONCE faced off for your votes in the final round of the tournament. 18 contestants came in, and these two remained.

Who is POPGAF'S ULTIMATE FAVE? The envelope please...

ibccW56lw7Ssr.png

:)

ibjb4cJakVAqc7.png

At the end of the day, it's Beyonce's world and we're all just living in it. Despite some hard-hitting sabotage in the beginning of the tournament (courtesy of professional Mariah enabler Touchdown), Beyonce fought off every other bitch in the game one on one, eventually beating out the Queen of Pop herself.

Is this the winner POPGAF deserves? Is she the fave we need?

Here's how close your votes were.

iz5aVEyZv6zsT.png

Beyonce won by a single vote, and it was Mumei's.

Maybe if Royalan voted for Madonna we'd have had a different winner. Roylange must have a soft spot for Bey afterall. Bless

Not only was this the MOST VOTED round of the game (for obvious reasons), but it was the closest one as well. Thanks for delaying me in making these fucking graphics too, bitches.

TOURNEY LOTTO

Out of the 1400+ votes I received, I chose 4 at random. Congrats to these queens:

ibqHLLOVOAaIQN.png

Check your PMs sistren. <3

And finally,

ihG94oqDXgwto.png

For helping me check another item off my Dying Alone Scavenger Hunt.

FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom