• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I disagree with the tournament winner, we need more ethics in POPGAF tournaments please

Makes no sense that someone who was eliminated from winners bracket and moved to losers brackets win but oh well...

The right person in the end won.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I disagree with the tournament winner, we need more ethics in POPGAF tournaments please

LMAO! Gurl let's just be happy Gaga made it to the #3 spot <3
With how vocal her detractors are, it's nice to see she still has it. Even during a flop era people just can't stop talking about Gaga!

Makes no sense that someone who was eliminated from winners bracket and moved to losers brackets win but oh well...

Don't you guys watch American sports? Or EVO?

Unless we're talking spelling bees (in which case, good luck Beyonce), that's how tournaments work.

Now where's my gift card soul-siS? Still waiting :p

#BottomGate
we're not racist, we just can't understand why people are so bothered about Beyonce
LMAO! Gurl let's just be happy Gaga made it to the #3 spot <3
With how vocal her detractors are, it's nice to see she still has it. Even during a flop era people just can't stop talking about Gaga!
Ikr. When will ur "flop" fave tbh. <3

It is a bit weird but then... I guess it was ha redemption
rising from the ashes like a phoenix

Nemesis_

why did i forget to fuckng vote

i2VAcpRu8tLin.gif

royalan

Ohhh I missed something on the Igloo shit

You should enter the Album Thread. XOXO

Read. Her. DOWN, Iggy.

I said EXACTLY this in the Black Culture Thread. Azealia Banks gets exactly -999 respect from me for attempting to turn something as serious as yet another innocent, unarmed black man being gunned down by the sanctioned thugs we call police into flimsy excuse to start her 75648267283278th Twitter beef with Iggy. Completely petty, self-serving and disrespectful.

Azealia Banks stays being a try-hard, hoodrat embarrassment.

Don't you guys watch American sports? Or EVO?

Unless we're talking spelling bees (in which case, good luck Beyonce), that's how tournaments work.

Now where's my gift card soul-siS? Still waiting :p

You'll have it by tomorrow morning sis, I've been running around all evening so I can't process them yet. :)

Read. Her. DOWN, Iggy.

I said EXACTLY this in the Black Culture Thread. Azealia Banks gets exactly -999 respect from me for attempting to turn something as serious as yet another innocent, unarmed black man being gunned down by the sanctioned thugs we call police into flimsy excuse to start her 75648267283278th Twitter beef with Iggy. Completely petty, self-serving and disrespectful.

Azealia Banks stays being a try-hard, hoodrat embarrassment.

jhyVsIVy4rPzE.jpg

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Charli will be performing.

SNL Dec 13

Oh nice.

Any idea who the host will be?
I gave up on SNL being funny ages ago but I may just tune in for this

crying.gif

legit lol'd. Y'all happy with someone who has a double digit IQ winning this contest?

crying.gif

Partition

Banned
Looks like the right person won this competition.

Almost one year ago, BEYONCÉ released a better album than anything Britney, Gaga, Madonna, Mariah, Katy, Rihanna and all your other lame faves have put out in the last decade. She's in her prime and will continue to deliver, while your faves are busy releasing ARTPOP, working with rapist producers or DJ Mustard, or releasing EDM tracks in... 2015. Bey is the only mainstream pop gurl rn that isn't trying to follow the pack.

botty

Banned
Looks like the right person won this competition.

Almost one year ago, BEYONCÉ released a better album than anything Britney, Gaga, Madonna, Mariah, Katy, Rihanna and all your other lame faves have put out in the last decade. She's in her prime and will continue to deliver, while your faves are busy releasing ARTPOP, working with rapist producers or DJ Mustard, or releasing EDM tracks in... 2015. Bey is the only mainstream pop gurl rn that isn't trying to follow the pack.

zhVsdSU.png

The difference a year makes.

iPSfmX6KfAl1x.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So Beyonce won
I cant say I agree with the result but Bey was probably my number 4 in this competition so its not all bad

Thanks soul for spending the time to do this, was good fun <3

Latch

image.php

I really love Madge's aesthetic toward the end of the Bedtime Stories era
the surrealist art and dominatrix inspired looks

imagine if we'd gotten an edgy, sexier, darkrer counterpart to Ray of Light somewhere in there and a tour if she would've had time between the pregnancy and Evita

woo, poor Erotica

Vazduh

I can see it.

drake-n-cris.jpg

lol

Lindsay Lohan album "Speak" turns 10 today. Lets celebrate the mess with Rumors

I feel even older now.

Also, I'll always associate that song with a group of girls who would listen to it almost every time I'd go to the gym (which was a 1000 years ago, obviously.).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I feel even older now.

Also, I'll always associate that song with a girl of groups who listened to it every time I went to the gym (which was a 1000 years ago, obviously.).

I associate it with a red head friend I had that had the damn song as a ringtone for a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom