• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm still on the fence about Charli
I like some of the songs I've heard but I watched her AMA performance and her live voice wasn't very good. Are there any better vids of her performing?

SuperLove
What I Like
I Love It

She is mostly good but she has off days. Then again she seems to be doing promo a lot these days so she might be tired. You can even see her in a few interviews falling asleep and the launch week of the album she will be really busy so we'll see how she handles herself.

SuperLove
What I Like
I Love It

She is mostly good but she has off days. Then again she seems to be doing promo a lot these days so she might be tired. You can even see her in a few interviews falling asleep and the launch week of the album she will be really busy so we'll see how she handles herself.
It's pretty crazy how she went from like... MySpace to where she is with Sucker now so quickly. Reminds me of Lana, I remember when she first came onto the scene you could talk to her on facebook. She even commented on fan art you sent and stuff.

Also she seems pretty good here.

Vazra

It's pretty crazy how she went from like... MySpace to where she is with Sucker now so quickly. Reminds me of Lana, I remember when she first came onto the scene you could talk to her on facebook. She even commented on fan art you sent and stuff.

The funny thing is that Charli is still that girl who you may talk to her if you catch her on the right time. It might not be long conversations but she would reply at stuff sometimes on twitter and instagram.

Vazra

NAWT Throw That Boy Pussy.

I had completely forgotten about it. It's gonna be stuck in my head now.

Roll that boy pussy
Yeah you got me looking
Thinking 'bout fucking
Let me get a rubber
Beat it from the back
Round of applause
Make that ass clap, clap, clap, clap
xYF9Ag5.gif

royalan

She's saying reasonable things for now but 2 hours from now shes going to get messy wanna bet

No, she's appropriating GAY culture.

Don't get me wrong, black women DO run the world and a lot of gay culture is borrowed from black culture as practiced by black women. HOWEVER, the part of gay culture that Azealia most appropriates? The club 90s scene/sound? That is pure GAY culture, hunty.

So her ignorant ass can, YET AGAIN, have a seat.

Eww at Fist Brown going on stage to violate Katamari....

If she goes back to him, she evidently is a dumb bish.

I hope The Real is getting all their kii kiis when he tried to read them to death to only go on stage do what he did.

#Vile

Captcha

Having picked up both Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 HD, I can finally say for certainty after all these years:

Sanctuary >>>>> Simple & Clean

Sanctuary

Simple & Clean

Both are bops though

I love Utada. I saw her at the House of Blues here in Las Vegas when she did a small-venue tour for This is the One. She was super sweet and had really good live vocals. Get into Dirty Desire (can't find a good sound quality version to link tho).

Vazduh

I love Utada. I saw her at the House of Blues here in Las Vegas when she did a small-venue tour for This is the One. She was super sweet and had really good live vocals. Get into Dirty Desire (can't find a good sound quality version to link tho).

Woo, you saw her live? You lucky son of a gun.

This link for Dirty Desire isn't HQ, but it's enough, I guess.

Her English lyrics can be quite cringy, but there's also something endearing about them. Well, except for "Let Me Give You My Love". That's just cringy.

What a day, young boy next door passed away
Oh it makes me wanna say
I don't wanna waste another day
Can you and I start mixing gene pools
Eastern, Western people
Get naughty multilingual

Hurry up, baby hurry up, baby
Let me give you my love
Hurry up, let's turn this room into a melting pot

And yeah, Passion (Sanctuary) > Simple and Clean

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Are any of you playing Mario Kart 8 these days? I just got the new DLC tracks, but tired of racing rando's online

Charli saying nothing new there.

Eminem is beyond vile, so this just makes me like Charli even more.
Wow the courage to say this! I really hope this is real

Plus Em's aged like a jug of milk.

Ah thanks! Will check this out :) (I believe I saw Vazduh linked to it)

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I would be if I wasn't drowning in coursework
I'm nearing the 19 hour mark of being awake + working
kill meh

OMFFF I hear 'dat! I literally have been up all night, wasn't able to sleep so I'm @ the 17 hour mark myself (just a nap yesterday) and just started my Monday @ the office. Decided to go in and start early cuz sleep wasn't gonna happen :/ Gonna be a rough day!

I'll PM you my Wii U ID if you ever wanna play, don't wanna post it here cuz it contains my other name and GAF......... has a lot of weirdos on it lol

Iconic tbh.
xYF9Ag5.gif

what is?
OMFFF I hear 'dat! I literally have been up all night, wasn't able to sleep so I'm @ the 17 hour mark myself (just a nap yesterday) and just started my Monday @ the office. Decided to go in and start early cuz sleep wasn't gonna happen :/ Gonna be a rough day!

I'll PM you my Wii U ID if you ever wanna play, don't wanna post it here cuz it contains my other name and GAF......... has a lot of weirdos on it lol
Good luck w/ that tbh.

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (Chatroulette Version)
Sounds like a blast tbh
The other day I watched LOL (the shitty Miley Cyrus movie) and there was this really awks bit where a minor was camchatting with someone and she pretended to shove a camera into her
place when actually she just shoved it inside a dead chicken while the guy got off. It was fucked up.

Mau ®

The first rule about pop-OT threads is that you shouldn't care about what the OT baboons say.

The second rule is to gave fun with it. Irritate the gals as much as possible without provoking the Modmei banhammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom