• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

canocha

I've just listened to both demos and iTunes-released songs and I can only say I agrih. How did Madonna come to this? She's releasing something that wouldn't have sounded trendy even five years ago. Ugh!

That sounded like it was written by Ryan Tedder, didn't it?

Forgot to answer this, but according to some sources she didn't work work with Ryan Tedder this time.

But yes it sound like a mix between something from Ryan and Rolling in the deep!
I just hope it is her "rolling in the deep" moment!

Yes, the Counting Stars vibe is strong with this one.

I'm just excited for more music - Leona's output is reliably boppity and will alone make 2015 a year that justifies its own existence.

Mark your calendar, she is coming early next year with a single in UK/Europe and US (again sources..)

Damn i just post about Leona in this thread! Go listen to Madonna while she still has hair! :p

canocha

Leona Lewis is great. I became a stan because of her star-studded performance in Final Fantasy XIII.

Wasted song.. just like I See You from Avatar (fuck SYCO btw).

My hands is trash like the game and album it's from.

what?

Broken, Can't Breathe, Let it Rain, You Dont' Care, Happy, Outta My Head, Naked and Alive! How the hell is that trash? I know its 2014 and no one cares about her... but come on!!

The Flop

Banned
Not the best song of the year inspiring Nene's new Hairdo... Swing from that Chandelier Girl!

tumblr_ngzu6dSZgz1ql5yr7o1_1280.jpg

Styles

My Hands is incredible.

tumblr_ngeo3wE2Yi1qlzuomo1_250.gif

Wasted song.. just like I See You from Avatar (fuck SYCO btw).

what?

Broken, Can't Breathe, Let it Rain, You Dont' Care, Happy, Outta My Head, Naked and Alive! How the hell is that trash? I know its 2014 and no one cares about her... but come on!!

'Echo' was near flawless. /weeps

tumblr_m0xwdwTdBJ1qzsw5uo1_500.gif

Leona Lewis is set for an extra special Christmas as her boyfriend is reportedly planning to propose over the holidays.

The Bleeding Love singer has been dating backing dancer Dennis Jauch for four years, and sources tell Britain's Mail on Sunday he is making preparations to pop the question.

However, he has reportedly been held up because he wants to buy Lewis a man-made gem for the engagement ring to ease her fears over blood diamonds.

A source tells the publication, "Dennis is whinging to his mates that he doesn't know where to find a man-made one."
gerl don't do it

he looks like ambulatory hep c

B-Dex

944-jtstJOesdIBhSFc2zRomuNXSFyZIKfkS.jpg

So that's what you consider hot nowadays? Your taste in non-Asian men is highly questionable, B-sis.

Gurl I have a hot younger hung Korean getting me off. Have a seat. Bitty is the one with bad taste in men.

Jared Leto looks like gonorrhoea.

Way to cherry pick a terrible photo.

You're just scared she'll turn to shit after marriage like xtuna and Shitney.

Gurl I have a hot younger hung Korean getting me off. Have a seat. Bitty is the one with bad taste in men.

Jared Leto looks like gonorrhoea.

Way to cherry pick a terrible photo.

You're just scared she'll turn to shit after marriage like xtuna and Shitney.
Find me ONE pic where he doesn't look like a complete douchebag.

black-grillo-L-SoYwL2.jpeg

I'll wait.

Yasssss Freak Show ones are being made and Coven ones are already available.

And of course: -

hannibal-funko.jpg
I wanted the Wendigo one but my bf won't let me because he says it looks like it'll kill us. #death

also btw I know I'm late but Jamie Dornan already has frontal photos... from a photoshoot

and also late again but Chris Pratt >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom