• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captcha

And Madge is a hasbeen pedo. I wonder which dancer she is gonna steal from her daughter next tour. Maybe they'll share one.

If her hip doesn't give out.

Like 95% of this thread wouldn't do the same damn thing when they're phresh out the Bronze Age like Madge.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not "Tight Skirt" reslaying me this early in the morning.
iTK724yQU2smO.gif

Frodo

And Madge is a hasbeen pedo. I wonder which dancer she is gonna steal from her daughter next tour. Maybe they'll share one.

If her hip doesn't give out.

Because she should be on a knitting course or something?

Oh, please. Get over yourself, you sound jelly and bitter as hell.
She is 56, and if she is still in a position to take younger men to her bed, more power to her. Or do you think she should settle and not have sex any more just because you don't approve? Or maybe she should only date guys older than her? Funny how people tolerate older men being sexually active, but as soon as a woman starts to show some wrinkles she should negate her sexually and not have (or think about) sex any more. Bitch, she is Madonna, she doesn't care.

For one I'm glad she is setting the example. May older women feel empowered and may this small, oppressive, backwards mentality end.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
bitch im madonna is a fucking bob when drunk

Frodo

Madonna on FB now:

Madonna Returns To The Top Of The Charts Around The World

Madonna is currently #1 in 36 countries around the world with the release of six songs from her forthcoming album Rebel Heart. In virtually every country the songs were released, they held six of the ten slots on the Top 10 iTunes chart. In seven of those countries, she had multiple No. 1's. The single Living for Love is currently No. 1 in 20 countries.

Vitanimus

Because she should be on a knitting course or something?

Oh, please. Get over yourself, you sound jelly and bitter as hell.
She is 56, and if she is still in a position to take younger men to her bed, more power to her. Or do you think she should settle and not have sex any more just because you don't approve? Or maybe she should only date guys older than her? Funny how people tolerate older men being sexually active, but as soon as a woman starts to show some wrinkles she should negate her sexually and not have (or think about) sex any more. Bitch, she is Madonna, she doesn't care.

For one I'm glad she is setting the example. May older women feel empowered and may this small, oppressive, backwards mentality end.

I am { s c r e a m i n g}

Stop comparing Gaga and Madonna. Gaga has at least eight more albums to shape her legacy and Madonna's legacy is literally untouchable. Let it go

That said, I'm really excited for Rebel Heart now. Yeah the sillier, "younger" tracks like Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna are kind of terrible, but the others are great. Ghosttown is excellent. Devil Pray is fantastic. Living For Love is very good. That's enough to guarantee at least a few more bops in the final release.

I just hate the songs where she's licking her own clit because the music where she's focusing on something external is usually amazing. She's too good for those "I'm amazing" songs. We know you're Madonna bitch.

royalan

So I'm listening to Unapologetic Bitch and it's actually quite good?

Yeah sis.

I don't think any of the tracks are bad. The biggest offense is that some of them are just bland...which is unpardonable when you're Madonna.

Fuck Madonna and Gaga. Get into Googoosha.

idI1MjJ0oQfMy.gif

i69UEXkR4AS9B.gif

i4u2KgcoDrsYV.gif

iTMKyWIN3e4Qv.gif

Get into her debut single Round Run and the iconic follow-up promotional singles Try Try Try and H.U.G. (Help Us God)

Has her daddy let her out the house yet? :/ #Pray4Googoosha

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the production on illuminati is fierce

also Ive just watched the new annie and there are a couple of decent songs on there
Opportunity and Little Girls were great, even if Cameron Diaz was a little sketchy

Nemesis_

Yeah sis.

I don't think any of the tracks are bad. The biggest offense is that some of them are just bland...which is unpardonable when you're Madonna.

Has her daddy let her out the house yet? :/ #Pray4Googoosha

Last I checked her apartment in Switzerland has been seized and her twitter account suspended

Nemesis_

Reminds me of M in the reductive interview.

Regardless, at least Madonna is doing better than MDNA. That was a shit stain on her career. Just embarrassingly bad. I actually like Hard Candy so we'll see how Rebel Heart compares.

The more shit she releases the more I warm up to Hard Candy too. Heck I think I'm warming up to MDNA more now that I'm listening to the Rebel Heart tracks.

Majmun

The Pinkprint is pretty good. I love the production. But there are too many tracks. She needed to axe at least ten tracks.

Floridian

I still don't know why Nicki released Pills N Boredom as a single, she could have started with truffle butter or The crying game instead.

royalan

Read the title for that thread and immediately thought "NOPE". There is nothing good to come out of that thread. No discussion. No understanding. Just a whole lot of ugh...

RIP sis. :(

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Blowing bubbles out in the grass
All tangled in the stars, getting faded in the backseat
You can be hanging with us
We used to walk around the back streets
Swimming pools with no heat
3c3664eec9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom