• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a track list of incoming BOPS for Fifth Harmony! on Feb. 3rd now :p

B62yDfECcAECZQ7.jpg

Give into Sledgehammer, the top 20 radio and top 40 billboard hit. WHEN will your favs this year!?

tumblr_inline_nhfqsjqMiF1s9gjul.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
It's a really good album Alex. There's a lot of fat to trim, but I still get my life from the songs I like.

"...handsome hottie Sam Smith"
0462.png

LOL I know he could stand to lose a couple of pounds but I do think Sam is cute (and talented he's the only male pop singer I care for)

Agreed. People like to pay Nicki dust but the fact remains she's one of the most consistent (and likeable imo) girls in the game

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
POPGAF halp. I've heard this song on the radio over the last couple 2/3 months (I think) that prominently has (police?) sirens at certain parts. It's not a rap song. Sounds a bit like something that could've been produced by/for Micheal Jackson maybe (though not the voice singing). Ring any bells for someone? Has been driving me crazy not ever hearing it again when I can check out what it actually is.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Neither of those unfortunately. Since I heard it a couple times I think it is a somewhat recent song. Also, the sirens are a recurring thing in the song - possibly a part of the chorus of the song.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Dope song! Heard it before but also not the one.

Guess I just have to listen to StuBru nonstop for a week or so, hope it pops up again :)

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Slower than I expected.

I'm excited to see what her new album is like as a whole. Stronger was solid as hell.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
the pedo scandal about her video.
That's one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read about. People will bitch about anything. Hell, I bet there are people complaining about Kelly Clarkson putting headphones on her baby in that video that was linked a couple posts up.

I wish she would've picked another song to release as a single... Although I guess I'm surprised she released a second single from that album as it is.

Also dirty crazy buff Shia is looking good.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Say my name, say my name
When no one is around you,
Say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady,
Ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change?

tumblr_mdzg3ikt781r0e42eo1_500.gif

Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you,
Say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady,
Ain't callin' me baby
Better say my name

e48a7f7465e9aebc178635c2f3654123.500x281x16.gif

edit; wait does anyone else other than beyonce even get a verse in this?
how about a line
a syllable perhaps?
kiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom