• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
  1. she hates the UK now
  2. shitty labels
  3. both
choose your own reason :p

4. RITA ORA
tumblr_lwgk0bbgsV1r6vj6fo1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rita Ora part when listening the full song isnt too terrible but it is a minor downgrade compared to the original.

Latch

Rihanna must be serving something IMMENSE for Jay to feel comfortable with ha moonlighting as a fashion model these past two years

I, for one, am looking forward to the lead single (and filler album tracks) that will singlehandedly dictate what pop music in 2015 will sound like. Rihanna's the only one with that kind of sway.

hjkll;;
Rihanna doesn't sway anything
She just hops on trends and rides them out

cory64

hjkll;;
Rihanna doesn't sway anything
She just hops on trends and rides them out

Yes but she's ALWAYS one of the first ones to ride those trends, keeping her shit pHresh

BEYONÇUS is just a better excuted Unapoptotic without the dance tracks.

SaintZ

Avril Ramona Kroeger Lavigne is releasing something this year too :'(
Avril Lavigne ‏@AvrilLavigne 7m7 minutes ago

I wrote FLY for @AvrilFoundation a while ago. I'm excited to share it soon to support @SpecialOlympics! #reachup #musicheals #Fly
Lyrics
Avril Lavigne ‏@AvrilLavigne 44m44 minutes ago

Just reach up, don't give up until you've touched the sky. Just reach up, don't give up until you've realized THAT WE WERE ALL MEANT TO FLY
Her next When You're Gone/Innocence is coming :duca:

It's a charity single. When will your greedy faves
8zdxcqdurg.gif

:worship:

she also released four songs for FREE last year with accompanying ICONIC (budget) visuals

and apparently she's working with Garibay again and some new songs might be out at the end of February (!!!)

and she's also deigned to work with certified OAP Giorgio Moroder on a song for his album 75 is the new 25

a true CHARITABLE GODDESS

#BuyFeverOniTunes

SaintZ

Yeah I hope it's not, either.. I wasn't sure if there was any word/updates on them or not.
There isn't. Avril tweets here and there that she's having a bad time so who knows what it is. I fear it might be related to her voice since she was ill most of her tour last year :(

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
So am I the only one who loves Nicki's new album? The Pinkprint is a complete slay (minus Anaconda), yet nobody seems to be talking about it. I nearly missed it myself, did Onika even do any promo for it?

Also, in bizarre yet exciting news, possible collab between icon Chaka Khan and handsome hottie Sam Smith. Mary J Blige may be involved too :)

“We are definitely going to write a song together,” Khan told Smith. “Hundred percent, I’m in,” he replied. “I was actually thinking me, you, and Mary [J. Blige] would do something.”

LOL I wonder who he's talking about though:

“Even when you meet them—I won’t name names—but some of these pop stars are just awful,” Smith said in his interview with Khan.
0462.png

Chaka and Papa Sam would produce either something very beautiful, or a musical abomination, there's no inbetween.

Yado

It's a really good album Alex. There's a lot of fat to trim, but I still get my life from the songs I like.

"...handsome hottie Sam Smith"
0462.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
:worship:

she also released four songs for FREE last year with accompanying ICONIC (budget) visuals

and apparently she's working with Garibay again and some new songs might be out at the end of February (!!!)

and she's also deigned to work with certified OAP Giorgio Moroder on a song for his album 75 is the new 25

a true CHARITABLE GODDESS

#BuyFeverOniTunes

thank you
I'd completely forgotten about those four songs
let me re listen
edit; YES Heartbreak is still so damn good

Matt_

christina and rihanna?
would that work?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Blonde (Delusion)
I Wish (a Hit)
Waves (of Disappointment)
One of a Kind (Flop)
Summer Rain (Menstruation)
Stronger (Fall On The Charts)
Give Me Power (To Survive Another Flop Era)
Fire (I Don't Have It)
The Time Of Our Life (To Retire)
Rock My Heart (Literally Throw Rocks at my Heart)
Run (To The Voice Chair)
Change (My Irrelevance)
Don't Regret (Collabing With The Racist)
People Like Us (Kelly Clarkson's rip off)
Heroes (Needed to Save My Career)
Beautiful Mistakes (Not Etta James Service)
It's Time (I Quit)
Majestic (Flop)
One Last Chance (To Flop Again)
Love You in my Way (I Don't)
Fuerte (Caida De Las Listas)
Olas ( De Decepcion)
Deseo (Un Exito)

More realistic now.

royalan

More than likely fake, but didn't the Beyonce one turn out to be true?

xAoz2es.jpg

There were rumors years back that Christina was going to originally be on the Birthday Cake remix, and it never panned out. Which might be a good thing, because that would have ENDED ME.

The Rihanna feature is the only thing that makes me question this. Everything else seems pretty believable.

Floridian

There were rumors years back that Christina was going to originally be on the Birthday Cake remix, and it never panned out. Which might be a good thing, because that would have ENDED ME.

The Rihanna feature is the only thing that makes me question this. Everything else seems pretty believable.

I didn't think xtina would have collaborated with nicki minaj on bionic but she did. I think a rih/xtina collab could potentially work

The Flop

Banned
Finally a track list of incoming BOPS for Fifth Harmony! on Feb. 3rd now :p

B62yDfECcAECZQ7.jpg

Give into Sledgehammer, the top 20 radio and top 40 billboard hit. WHEN will your favs this year!?

cory64

I'm actually here for new Xtina. I'm sure 99% of it will be sonic torture but when she actually manages a bop like YOUR BODY it's pretty fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom