• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rude

Banned
Jessie simply doesn't have a voice that should be shoehorned into whatever trite little ariana-esque pop songs her label wants her to do. She needs to find her own niche.

rhandino

Banned
tvDXOwjm.png

ALBUM TWO INCOMING

as always americans, keep your hands off

51788be7a45e9f0de5c99f933ca94c79.jpg

standard.
peace_sign__fixed__by_fairypix-d6jhboi.png
Good, I liked Glorious, maybe I need to give that album a new listen.

I really liked and still use "Let Go for Tonight"

Here's my thing. It's not the fans fault that buying albums at full price are no longer a necessity and she isn't blaming them, but there is a subtle shade in that post which does feel like she is mad at both the industry and the fans who gobble up their lies and throws both under the bus.

Spotify isn't perfect and that's cool. But it's full time that artist have their own strikes against their music labels to cut back their profits and give more to the artist as well as make better deals with companies like Spotify so they can get paid.

Floridian

Here's my thing. It's not the fans fault that buying albums at full price are no longer a necessity and she isn't blaming them, but there is a subtle shade in that post which does feel like she is mad at both the industry and the fans who gobble up their lies and throws both under the bus.

Spotify isn't perfect and that's cool. But it's full time that artist have their own strikes against their music labels to cut back their profits and give more to the artist as well as make better deals with companies like Spotify so they can get paid.

If Nicki is about her money which I believe she is, and wants to remove her latest music off spotify then that's more power to her. Streaming is helping Nicki chart wise, but money wise it's not helping. Especially with Spotify getting more popular nowadays, more people/fans are going to stream their favs music rather than buying the physical album, which I can understand why artists like Taylor are against that. She's shading her fans who streams the whole album instead of buying it. Idk why TPP is still on Spotify though if she's against streaming, she could have just done what Taylor did and just remove music from spotify without making a scene.

SHOCKING NEWS: Sam Smith confirms break up at a concert

Send the ex on my way.

Sam is male Taylor swift confirmed.

Touchdown

Banned
Every one of the songs still slay me.

My order from greatest to great: Deluxe Version (for the moment)

1. Meteorite
2. Heavenly (No Ways Tired/Can't Give Up Now)
3. Thirsty
4. #Beautiful
5. You're Mine (Eternal)
6. Dedicated
7. Cry.
8. The Art of Letting Go
9. You Don't Know What To Do
10. Camouflage
11. One More Try
12. Make It Look Good
13. Money
14. Supernatural
15. It's A Wrap
16. Betcha Gonna Know
17. Faded

rude

Banned
The lgbt thread is reserved for those disgusting gifs. Let's s i m p l y {r e f r a i n} IMHO. Anyway best song on chanteuse is Supernatural lbh.

rude

Banned
Some of us simply do not care to see such slovenly forms of media in this thread. I simply prefer to discuss music etc.

the internalized homophobia is strong poor it
If Nicki is about her money which I believe she is, and wants to remove her latest music off spotify then that's more power to her. Streaming is helping Nicki chart wise, but money wise it's not helping. Especially with Spotify getting more popular nowadays, more people/fans are going to stream their favs music rather than buying the physical album, which I can understand why artists like Taylor are against that. She's shading her fans who streams the whole album instead of buying it. Idk why TPP is still on Spotify though if she's against streaming, she could have just done what Taylor did and just remove music from spotify without making a scene.

Sam is male Taylor swift confirmed.
I like Sam but he could never do something like 1989

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And they are a bit S T I F F.

They look uncomfortable.
The look doesnt fit most of them
I saw one or two that looked like toddlers wearing their Mom's party dresses
Basic makeup
Basic music video
Don't remember the song.

Status